Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos (17782 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / Cross River Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Twin Daughters Over 'Witchcraft' / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by obaival(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2018
YOUNGrapha:

GRANDMOTHER shocked

Are she not suppose to be dead by now cry cry
Bros

Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2018
So called advanced ppl yet still holding on to such backwardness.
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by YelloweWest: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Africa!!!!! cry cry cry
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by sisisioge: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2018
Haaa! It is well o...but why aren't we afraid to hurt others like this ntoriolorun? It is well . Whew!
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by realmindz: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2018
a nation filled with over religious ignorant people will always be barbaric and backward. I dont blame the woman when the society stinks of con men and superstitious beliefs. At least, oyedepo once humiliated a girl calling her a witch while the mentally deranged sheeples praised him.
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by Bevima: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2018
What a grandmother
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by stblessing(f): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Sho!, where did the GRANDMOTHER get all the strength to do all these
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by stblessing(f): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Sho!, where did the GRANDMOTHER get all the strength to do all this?
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by Keywordconcept(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2018
This is very bad
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by amazon14: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2018
Oh what a wicked world!

Between her and children, who now is a witch?
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by fajob: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
na waoh check my signature
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by Skepticus: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2018
She is the real witch!

Africans will continue to be at the bottom of mankind unless we discard retrogressive superstitous ideas.

1 Like

Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by fapcrook(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2018
These women usually get the witchcraft messages from churches, my mum's housemaid ran away from her grandmother in Benin to Ibafo when she was nearly killed by her. She took her to this cele church where they chained her for seven days, beating her and without food. But she's lucky and now in SS2 when mum.took her and sent her back to school

1 Like

Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by DonGtoG1(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
I am not sure those children are orphans. So, what happened to their parents? Note: Don't give birth if you don't care .
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by akmath: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2018
kabrud:
Calabar and witchcraft
Over sabi, the post said Akamkpa and you knowing everything have changed it to calabar,it's you type that blame the government for not being able to get a girlfriend...
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by Suko110(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2018
See as she burn dem, was she trying to remove their wings?
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by akmath: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2018
9jizzy:
Which Kain English Be This One For This Early Morning
Bros na typo
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by Tanyabee(f): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2018
Grandmother! Grandmother!! You Are A Witch!!!
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by IYANGBALI: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Same thing should done to the wicked grandmother and be locked behind bars for life
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by IYANGBALI: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2018
fapcrook:
These women usually get the witchcraft messages from churches, my mum's housemaid ran away from her grandmother in Benin to Ibafo when she was nearly killed by her. She took her to this cele church where they chained her for seven days, beating her and without food. But she's lucky and now in SS2 when mum.took her and sent her back to school
celestial church be the headquarters of witches and wizards

1 Like

Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by magzey: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2018
This is skin cancer /infection please
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by Kassidy90(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
See wetin mastercraft cause...
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by themanderon: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
The grandma is the real witch.
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Angelanest:
Three children were allegedly brutalized after being accused of witchcraft by their grandmother identified as Christiana James in Akampka Local Government Area of Cross River State. The children who are said to be aged 3, 5 and 13 were almost killed following the physical abuse by the grandmother who allegedly fed them only when they sell sachet (pure water).

When the Child Protection Network and Basic Rights Counsel Initiative (BRCI), a non-profit organisation based in Calabar, the state capital heard about the story, they had to intervene and took the victims under their care.

Their grandmother has been arrested and is currently in police custody.

According to the Executive Director of BRCI, Mr. James Ibor, the perpetrator of this dreadful crime is known to the Police as Nsikak. “Nsikak was invited by the kids grandmother to interrogate the kids about witchcraft”. “The kids said that they accepted to the charge due to the pain they where subjected to. Their grandmother is currently in Police custody while Nsikak is at large.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/witchcraft-related-abuse-of-3-kids-in-akamkpa-local-government-area.html
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by horia: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Billyonaire:
So the fear of Witches is the reason they treat humans this way ?
you sound weird to me.
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
horia:
you sound weird to me.
I am weird.
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by horia: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Billyonaire:
I am weird.
you sound weird to me but I don't know why.
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
horia:
you sound weird to me but I don't know why.

And I agree that I am weird. I am surprised that you sensed it off my writings. I am actually researching on why I am so weird.
Re: 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos by IamUdo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
That grandmother is the real witch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Don't Update Your Internet Banking Details Through Mail / Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. / Two Killed As Gunmen Attack Neighbourhood Watch Office In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.