Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Join Now As Nigeran Stock Is On The Recovery - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join Now As Nigeran Stock Is On The Recovery (749 Views)

These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / Which Stock Is Viable? / home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Now As Nigeran Stock Is On The Recovery by tomylee: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2010
It interested me last month to invest across the insurance sector as the stocks there has fallen to its minimum of 0.50k. I researched across the sector and ended up picking NEM insurance stock. I bought this stock at 0.55k for a month now and have made a profit of 40%, as the stock sell for 0.77k now in the market. You can bend your head now and made good picks that can give you over 200% returns before the year runs out.
Re: Join Now As Nigeran Stock Is On The Recovery by jamace(m): 1:53am On Apr 23, 2010
Abeg, help me tell them o.
Re: Join Now As Nigeran Stock Is On The Recovery by realkola: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
IM SO GLAD TO KNOW THIS, I HAVE NEVER INVEST N SHARES UNTIL THE FALL, BUT I KNOW OF WHERE I CAN I CAN GET GOD MONEY TO INVESTIN THE STOCK MARKET.

IF YU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY FOLLOW ME IN THIS JOURNEY:

THERE IS A MICROFINANCE BANK THAT OFFERS 9 PERCENT ON ANY AMUNT OF MONEY YOU INVESTED.THA MEANS THAT IF YOU INVEST 500,000 YOU CAN GET 45,000 EVERY YES I MEAN EVRY MONTH.IS BETTER YOU START TO INVEST.FOR MORE DETAILS NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ME 45,000 NAIRA FOR THE IFORMATION.HAVE A GOD DAY. 08037717482 : TUNDE
Re: Join Now As Nigeran Stock Is On The Recovery by tomylee: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2010
If you are interested in learning how to invest in Nigerian stock market, how to research and pick good stocks and the resourceful investment websites that will help you to research and monitor your stocks, drop your email and i will send you a[b] free information[/b] on how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Reversing The Probe: Arunma Oteh's Missile To A Legislator (hembe) / Liquidity Multiplier Services (LMS) / Some Investments In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.