Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? (30110 Views)

Two Benue State University Students Drown In A River During Outing. Photos / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Jackossky(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shukusheka:
It depends on the kind of spiritual beings/powers you will find in each water.

Lakes have always been the ancestral home of ogbanje (spirit child aka Abiku). History has it our forefathers when in desperate need of a child would seek help from the goddess of the lake.

Rivers According to science, a river is a natural flowing watercourse usually freshwater, flowing into an ocean, sea or a lake. What this portends is that you will find similar spiritual beings in the sea and in the river. It is a long known fact that fresh Mammywaters have always been the one ruling the river world, they have an empire running there. Little wonder River state is the state with the highest number of mammywaters in the world and even the popular but late Queen of the coast Joanne Rivers was believed to have traced her ancestry to the cursed city.

Stream A stream is the scouting center for all marine spirits roaming the earth, it is the water with the highest recorded number of deaths worldwide and these deaths can be easily traced to the handiwork of spirits in the marine realm. Marine scouts have a knack for visiting the streams for potential talents who they eventually drown, transport the spirit of the drowned victim to the underworld, train and later release to the world as ogbanjes.

Shukusheka

So says our Minister in Marine /spiritual matters.
Thank you sir for your contribution. E se gaan.

Your answer makes me to roll on the floor. We are talking of physical element, Baba Don carry spiritual enter.

So in your dignified opinion, where do you think Yemoja will lurk the most?I mean the head quarter

Stream, lake, river, ocean, pond, well or what?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Annibel:

Lwkmd.... characters everywhere!! hahahah
Just watched your videos

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Annibel(f): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Just watched your videos
thanks cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Annibel:

thanks cheesy
Always welcome.
They are interesting, thou you'v got less composure in vlogging.
Anyway, Keep it up cool
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Annibel(f): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Always welcome.
They are interesting, thou you'v got less composure in vlogging.
Anyway, Keep it up cool
thanks dear
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Annibel:

thanks dear
PH resident I guess?
Right?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Annibel(f): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

PH resident I guess?
Right?
sometimes
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Annibel:

sometimes

Lol, seems you re being conscious of revealing your location cheesy I understand.

Do you belong to any group of "Presenting and vlogging" or you are alone for now?

Please, don't mind my much questions.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Annibel(f): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, seems you re being conscious of revealing your location cheesy I understand.

Do you belong to any group of "Presenting and vlogging" or you are alone for now?

Please, don't mind my much questions.

Lmaoooooooo... I'm not conscious if anything o. And am alone
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Annibel:

Lmaoooooooo... I'm not conscious if anything o. And am alone
Lol, grin grin Tatiana is laughing grin
Oya tell, where? PH?
Alone, you intend going deep in it or do you do as part time pleasure sake cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Annibel(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Oya tell, where? PH?
Alone, you intend going deep in it or do you do as part time pleasure sake cheesy
can't we chat on IG??
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Annibel(f): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Oya tell, where? PH?

can't we chat on IG
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Annibel:

can't we chat on IG

Not really. kiss

How about other medias, if you don't mind. tongue
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Annibel(f): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Not really. kiss
How about other medias, if you don't mind. tongue
whatsAap?? Dm
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Annibel:

whatsAap?? Dm
I'v not pchated anyone herein before, I don't know much about it.
I'v got a method.
Just wait.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Annibel(f): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

I'v got a method.
Just wait.
lol... I'm still waiting
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by EternalTruth: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shukusheka:
It depends on the kind of spiritual beings/powers you will find in each water.

Lakes have always been the ancestral home of ogbanje (spirit child aka Abiku). History has it our forefathers when in desperate need of a child would seek help from the goddess of the lake.

Rivers According to science, a river is a natural flowing watercourse usually freshwater, flowing into an ocean, sea or a lake. What this portends is that you will find similar spiritual beings in the sea and in the river. It is a long known fact that fresh Mammywaters have always been the one ruling the river world, they have an empire running there. Little wonder River state is the state with the highest number of mammywaters in the world and even the popular but late Queen of the coast Joanne Rivers was believed to have traced her ancestry to the cursed city.
a
you are right. My sister served in rivers state near water side. Mehn she use to hear mermaid singing inside the rivers and also many mermaids she encountered
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by EternalTruth: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

I'v got a method.

Just wait.
you Don go catch mammy water.
I pity u.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
EternalTruth:
you Don go catch mammy water. I pity u.
Hahahah grin
You think so?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by EternalTruth: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Forceup:
River is almost same thing as a stream, only that a river is bigger and has more depth than a stream.. But is a lake is enclosed..

where is this place? @ur dp
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by EternalTruth: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahah grin

You think so?
don't add that girl. you may not live to tell the story.
Take my advice. It may be it last.
That Annibel na mammy water.
She go finish you
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
EternalTruth:
don't add that girl. you may not live to tell the story.
Take my advice. It may be it last.
That Annibel na mammy water.
She go finish you

Lol, you are crazy brO grin, what do you think I'm connecting her for?

She's a vlogger, I can help her to help me.

Get off the naughty mindset off from you brO!

Besides, mermaid turns me on grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by Annibel(f): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, you are crazy brO grin, what do you think I'm connecting her for?
She's a vlogger, I can help her to help me.
Get off the naughty mindset off from you brO!
Besides, mermaid turns me on grin

what's happening here na
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? by donstan18: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comparing Graduate School In The USA and UK / Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria / Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.