Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos (43757 Views)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Ardeyemite(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
which Boko Haram again?
it's like we are all crazy together
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Dhotseal(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Haganah:
I hardly pity Nigerian soldiers sha!

May his family and friends have the fortitude to bear the waste.

Which cult salute b that? Plus the red beret?

Mscheeeewww this one never serious.

See special forces here not this joke of a nation whose only strength is killing unarmed civilIns.

My heart aches when complete waste of oxygen like you have the audacity to criticise a soldier who has paid the ultimate price for service of his fatherland.

From the way you write I am absolutely positive you are a failure to yourself, family and society since you lack the decency to know that some things are sacred.

A soldier just lost his life and a lowlife like you simply decides to insult him for his sacrifice. I blame your mother who failed to abort u and then failed to raise you right.

Pls do us all a favour and jump off a bridge. You will not be missed!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by saamee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Na slay soldiers we get these days... I see dem posing and slaying on social media and I jus shake my head

So bcus we dey bush, we don't ave the right to slay abi?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Haganah: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lols.

When you identify your father I’ll talk to you! Till then have a long frustrated Nigerian life.

Dhotseal:

My heart aches when complete waste of oxygen like you have the audacity to criticise a soldier who has paid the ultimate price for service of his fatherland.

From the way you write I am absolutely positive you are a failure to yourself, family and society since you lack the decency to know that some things are sacred.

A soldier just lost his life and a lowlife like you simply decides to insult him for his sacrifice. I blame your mother who failed to abort u and then failed to raise you right.

Pls do us all a favour and jump off a bridge. You will not be missed!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by saamee(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Daslim180:
R. I. P to the gallant soldier. You die a hero defending you nation. May you find eternal happiness in the House of the Lord. For those demon called Boko Haram, your days are numbered. You will meet your Waterloo someday. But come to think of it, can I really lay down my life for this country? The question is a big NO. I can't be in a battlefield and some useless politians will be using Biro to change #100,000 to #10,000,000. Make them sef carry their family go fight war because they are the only people benefitting from this country.
If everyone be like you the country will be at risk, if you can't do encourage other
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Haganah: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Word bro!

Nobody pities jihadi soldiers. We blow em up along with their stupid book!

Jansat:

no body is looking for you pity.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by berrystunn(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see more of a cultist than a soldier in the third picture and an exuberant slay master in the rest.

Nigerian Army keeps recruiting misfits whose only attraction to the job is just the excitement of freely using guns.

Karma never forgives.

You will lost someone in your family..this year....
Good luck when you are crying...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by gidgiddy: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
One less Python Dancer to worry about.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by OnyeJombo: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Skepticus:

Please, get this coward out of her faces, he is not better than the murderous leadership we have in every region of the country.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
Check the name well well, it's either SE, SS or North. It can never be afonja. Since this war on Boko Haram started, I have not heard or seen an afonja soldier dead.

your point nigga? two of my cousins are in north, one in yobe and the other one in borno. it takes the grace of God for survival even those at home are dying

if God don't protect us, those doing so, are doing it in vain
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by mvem(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
gidgiddy:
One less Python Dancer to worry about.
...he is Igbo like you...with a father, mom and siblings like you...he might hv been in the north even when the python dance was taking place...Why..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by horia: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
Check the name well well, it's either SE, SS or North. It can never be afonja. Since this war on Boko Haram started, I have not heard or seen an afonja soldier dead.
you ehn. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by CodecJay(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigerians are just not encouraging issues at all. Those of you lambasting a soldier that gave up his life because of you, I wonder the type of concerns you have.

Without these brave guys pinning these fuckers down in the north and farther north away from civilian population, do you think you will be able to put down your head at night and have a sound sleep the way you did the night before?

You guys are just so pathetic and horrible. And I will not hesitate to give beat any of you up had it been I have the opportunity to set my eyes on you.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by ogbologbo1000(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
See the chat.
Everyday Boko haram keep killing and kidnapping our soldiers, yet they say the war has been won.
What a shame
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
The guy na German
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by gidgiddy: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
mvem:
...he is Igbo like you...with a father, mom and siblings like you...he might hv been in the north even when the python dance was taking place...Why..

So you think the unarmed people the likes of him came to shoot in operation Python dance had no father or mothers? Do you know how many people these Python Dancers killed?

He is a Python Dancer and I dont care if he lives or dies.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by mvem(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
gidgiddy:

So you think the unarmed people the likes of him came to shoot in operation Python dance had no father or mothers? Do you know how many people these Python Dancers killed?

He is a Python Dancer and I dont care if he lives or dies.
...the likes of him are not him...and moreover a foot soldier has no choice, u re being commanded to shoot, how dare say No...do u think all soldiers love the instructions they give them but they have no choice.... If dey go against direct orders is it not death for them, blame the leadership, they re just pawns...put urself in there shoes, what would u do?.....moreover many of ur so called biafrans are in the army and took part in the python dance.....And I was in UMUAHIA when it happened, stop exxagerating, like they threw a nuclear bomb there.....sorry of there deaths but there deaths are no higher to the victims of bokoharam , Fulani herdsmen, hunger and the rest.....and u not caring about him living or dieing will not change a grain of sand on earth...it doesn't matter whether u care or not
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by hammer6F: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
The Nigeria Soldier no get name abi.

They pack their dirty stinking HausaFulani soldier to come and terrorise us in the south with python dance whilst sending few southerners in army to die in Borno.

Aboki go and fight your brothers in Borno. Fucking Terrorist!

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by JakesAy: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
On reason why they recruit for recruits every now and then.... The Army will always downplay these figures.. We dont hear most of these cases in the news

sotall:
Oh! Did anyone read the part where he said 18 soldiers were killed and 2 captured?

Really really bad
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is so sad. A gallant Nigerian soldier has lost his life in the battle against Boko Haram insurgents while defending the country. The Nigerian army special force commando - was killed recently while fighting the notorious terrorists at the battle field, according to reports.

A WhatsApp chat between the deceased soldier and his colleague was shared online after his death.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-soldier-killed-boko-haram-fighting-battlefield-photos.html

He died for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by onyiloyi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Haganah:
I hardly pity Nigerian soldiers sha!

May his family and friends have the fortitude to bear the waste.

Which cult salute b that? Plus the red beret?

Mscheeeewww this one never serious.

See special forces here not this joke of a nation whose only strength is killing unarmed civilIns.
bad belle, this pictures wey u put na special forces? These ones that r protected with all modern military gadget? Throw them to face Boko boys with only AK 47 na then u go know say naija army guys dey try pass dem
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:

Afonjas are always cowards...Only in ritual killings and Yahoo Yahoo plus will they be courageous to participate......
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by ifaaiy: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
my sympathy bro
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Haganah: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shithole citizen well done oooh
onyiloyi:
bad belle, this pictures wey u put na special forces? These ones that r protected with all modern military gadget? Throw them to face Boko boys with only AK 47 na then u go know say naija army guys dey try pass dem
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Benosky011(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
But, take a look at the picture again. He doesn't look Igboic.
Igbos don't wear facial marks like this.

mvem:
...what of if he is Igbo, a fellow biafran like u
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by kelvinklein219(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
Double tongued cowards na.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by DocHMD: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
sotall:
Oh! Did anyone read the part where he said 18 soldiers were killed and 2 captured?

Really really bad

The zoogerian government now supresses every news of massive kllings of soldiers in Boko-infested north so that mor0ns and zombies will continue to be deceived that Boko have been defeated.

An average of 7 soldiers die everyday in the north .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima / Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.