Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

"My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter (22914 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Teniola2000: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2018
A Nigerian Dad has shared his painful past and experience following the birth of his daughter who is 14yrs old now, he took to Instagram to share his testimony on how His daughter was delivered premature(5 months old) he never believed she would survive, but he had his faith rooted in the solid rock of christ…

He wrote

A FATHER’S TESTIMONY: My daughter was born on the 3rd of March 2002, 5 months and 2 weeks of pregnancy. She was premature. I had just finished my overnight job as a bouncer in a club in Germany. She weighed 790grams, not even 1kg.

On seeing her tiny structure inside the incubator, I cried like I never cried before. I asked God, why, why me? After crying out my heart, I realized only a miracle could save her. She is the reason till today, why my faith in God is so strong.

I laid my hands over her and prayed. I did not know what to pray about, but I prayed my pains onto God and begged God not to allow my sins/punishment for my numerous transgressions be passed unto my little girl. I made a vow to God.

3 days later I went and paid the vow to my Church to be passed unto the poor and needy. My Pastor prayed with me.

I prayed that my daughter would leave that Hospital without complications hence the vow/deal with God.

My daughter is 14+ years old now, straight A student, speaks 3 international languages already and she left that Hospital without complications.

What else can I say? My pain as I saw it then was actually God’s way of drawing me closer to come to know him and have faith in him to prepare me for the movement that was to come.

Jesus saves! Jesus still heals! Render your hearts to Him today and commit whatever that may sound so difficult to you unto Him today. He’s there to always answer us when we call on Him. Glory be to God.

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-dad-shares-throw-back-photo-of-his-daughter-as-a-prematured-baby

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
He's a miracle working God.

Buy cheap from us and resell.

7 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by timmydahpeace(f): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
glory be to God....ftc.................o ya let's fry semo

4 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Stethaine: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Proud of your daughter on Internet. Dad dad iiiiii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Afam4eva(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Can she speak her own language?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wow. She was so tiny.

Soup wey sweet, na money kill am.

3 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
My Nigga!!!

You be man! You are a father! Blessings to all true fathers out there!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by kayultimate(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
What a testimony

1 Like

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by MrMcJay(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pray to God but roam for shore.

He didn't carry the premature daughter to church for prayers but left her in the incubator for medical care and went to pray for her in church.

That's how faith works.

33 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Narldon: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wow
Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Shepeteri: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Can she speak yoruba

3 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by martineverest(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
the irony is dat the daughter might not be able to speak her native dialect

3 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by MrMcJay(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Afam4eva:
Can she speak her own language?

Valid question.

1 Like

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by akeentech(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
MY BABE CAN SPEAK 6 DIFFERENT INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES BUT ONLY DURING INTIMACY

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Monaco2(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
This story made front page here three years ago..... REWINDcheesy

4 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by olu690(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Same old story since 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Ellabae(f): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
God is good. This proves God cares

1 Like

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by IgboticGirl(f): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
so
Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Teniola2000:
A Nigerian Dad has shared his painful past and experience following the birth of his daughter who is 14yrs old now, he took to Instagram to share his testimony on how His daughter was delivered premature(5 months old) he never believed she would survive, but he had his faith rooted in the solid rock of christ…

He wrote

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-dad-shares-throw-back-photo-of-his-daughter-as-a-prematured-baby

God bless your family

3 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by tokunbo22: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Have read this last year..

1 Like

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by mccoy47(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wow! Quality health care i must say!

5 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
This daughter speaks 7........
Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by pefosa(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
wow God is great..... Happy for you man and your daughter

1 Like

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by AntiWailer: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
9ice
Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
touching
Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
God is Great. No mention of her mum

1 Like

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by kevoh(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Not once did he praise German Health care and the medical personnels involved!

3 Likes

Re: "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter by Reelmii: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
give Jesus a wiper, I hope she gets a good job though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Kid Pls Help. Photo Added. / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.