Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Refer To Your Boyfriend As "MY MAIN" - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Refer To Your Boyfriend As "MY MAIN" (928 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Said This Word / 8 Signs You Need To Promote Your Side Nigga To Main Boo / What does YIM mean in profile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Refer To Your Boyfriend As "MY MAIN" by potterlite: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please, can someone explain the meaning of this "main" to me. My friend has been getting this from his babe lately and he feels something is not right.

Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Refer To Your Boyfriend As "MY MAIN" by ratioxyz: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
There is "the fake" noni... She is too dull to leave a trail

(1) (Reply)

Your God Appointed Spouse Is Waiting For U In Our Ready For Marriage Group / There Are More Good Girls Than Bad Girls On Nairaland / Help! Am Lonely In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.