Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Bible Change - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bible Change (863 Views)

My Book Of Bible Stories *twitter Edition* Hillarious Pics / Bible Quotes & Church Signs / Which Book Of The Bible Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Change by oscarwodo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2007
Bible researcher interviewed Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo folks to know what they would rather change in the bible if they were given the chance. The Hausa man said: "Walahi, the adulteress Jesus asked to go should have been stoned fa!" The Ibo man replied: "NNA, I can't understand why Judas returned the money after selling Jesus. In short, he is not a good business man." The Yoruba man retorted: Jesus should have waited just one more day before raising Lazarus from the dead. We had already paid for the ASO -EBI. At least he should have allowed us enjoy the OWAMBE before performing his miracle
Re: Bible Change by benjay1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2007
kool man, i cant stop laughing. my ribs are aching badly.

(1) (Reply)

Milking / Funny Answering Machine Messages / Can You Solve The Riddle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.