Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Senator Storms JAMB Office With Anti-snake Venom, Charmers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Senator Storms JAMB Office With Anti-snake Venom, Charmers (431 Views)

Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36 Million From JAMB Office Vault / Amazing! Snake Swallowed 32.m In JAMB Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Storms JAMB Office With Anti-snake Venom, Charmers by Cyrilbenz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Staff of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, were on Tuesday morning surprised when the senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, stormed their office with anti-snake venom and snake charmers, a day after a staff claimed a missing N36 million was eaten by snake.
JAMB Registrar, Ishaq Oloyede, went into rounds of laughter when the lawmaker presented him with two packs of anti-snake venom and offered the services of two snake charmers to fish out snakes that swallowed huge amount of money.The exams board said it suspended the staff, Philomena Chieshe, at its Makurdi office following the bizarre claim.In reaction to the development, the senator visited the JAMB headquarters to ascertain the truth of the matter and to lend his “assistance”.
“The reason for my presence here is in response to the story that a snake swallowed about N36 million. It is my concern that such a huge amount of money is reported to have been swallowed by a snake. I believe the contribution I can make is to bring snake charmers from my constituency to the JAMB office to help them fish out the snake or weed out snakes from their premises,” Mr. Sani said.
“If a snake can actually swallow N36 million one day we may wake up in this country to see that a snake has swallowed our foreign reserve or it has swallowed money that was gathered in the TSA. ”Mr. Oloyede continued his laughter and insisted on taking photograph with the unexpected gift.“Let’s take pictures with anti-snake,” he said.One of the snake charmers, Tasiu Abdulrasheed, who claimed to have been a professional snake charmer for up to 20 years, said he has never encountered a money-swallowing reptile.

CONTINUE READING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.benzhub.com/2018/02/senator-storms-jamb-office-with-anti.html
Re: Senator Storms JAMB Office With Anti-snake Venom, Charmers by Hhenryhez: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Man Weds Blood Sister In Anambra Church / How To Check If Your Facebook Information Was Shared With Cambridge Analytica / Mummar Gaddafi's Speech At The United Nations In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.