Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room (6044 Views)

Distress Sale Of Three Bed Room & Two Bedroom / Three Bed Flat Ensuit For 500k In Surulere / Three Bed Room Flat For Sale In Ikorodu For 2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Wayne4uall(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
How much will it cost me, I was given a bill of 130k with workmanship

Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Rubbiish(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Which stage of plumbing sir?
Conduit stage or finishing?
Or both?

The picture u uploaded isn't clear
Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Wayne4uall(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rubbiish:
Which stage of plumbing sir?
Conduit stage or finishing?
Or both?

The picture u uploaded isn't clear
the both

Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Rubbiish(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wayne4uall:
the both
What about the sanitary facilities( wc, showers, wash hand basin, sink etc) i am not seeing them on the quote?
& from the picture, seems the 130k is for both materials & labour?
Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Wayne4uall(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rubbiish:

What about the sanitary facilities( wc, showers, wash hand basin, sink etc) i am not seeing them on the quote?
& from the picture, seems the 130k is for both materials & labour?

For only material and labour
Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Rubbiish(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wayne4uall:

For only material and labour
Okay just piping
They are still coming back for the sanitary wares fixtures which will incure another labour cost.
So see if they can discount a little from the labour cost for u.
But the materials price seem okay.
Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Wayne4uall(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rubbiish:

Okay just piping
They are still coming back for the sanitary wares fixtures which will incure another labour cost.
So see if they can discount a little from the labour cost for u.
But the materials price seem okay.
Thank you so much but don't you think all those materials are too much for 3 toilets
Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Rubbiish(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wayne4uall:

Thank you so much but don't you think all those materials are too much for 3 toilets
Yea...but u know prices of materials have gone up though
What about kitchen?
Where is your location?
See if u can get one more quote, so as to compare the prices.
Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Wayne4uall(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rubbiish:
Yea...but u know prices of materials have gone up though What about kitchen? Where is your location? See if u can get one more quote, so as to compare the prices.

Ondo
Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by Nathanblade: 4:14pm On May 27, 2021
Well, 130k for this kind of work is not that much actually. I still remember back when I moved into this new house, I had to call for the services of some plumbers as there was a terrible problem with 2 pipes and on of them actually led to our backyard, and there was a big puddle in the middle of the yard. It took me a while until I found the best plumbing services in Singapore, however I am still very thankful to those guys as they have done everything really nice, and those pipes are still working perfectly.
Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by oloyemeji: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Is this quotation not too much for 2 bedroom, 3 toilets I want to run all the pipe down but complete only one toilet and do the other two toilet later and what amount do you think it is good for the workmanship.

Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by eziokwunwoko(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2023
Good evening sir
I need quotation for plumbing 4 bdrm ensuite bungalow.
Project yet to be plastered.
Site Delta state.
send details via whatapp to
Re: I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room by ishadfurnitures: 8:42am On May 06, 2023
Chat me for.a comprehensive bill of quantities formyour plumbing. Work 08099212590
eziokwunwoko:
Good evening sir
I need quotation for plumbing 4 bdrm ensuite bungalow.
Project yet to be plastered.
Site Delta state.
send details via whatapp to

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats @isheri North GRA Lagos / For Sale: Land @ Atala Estate, Off Adesan Road, Mowe, Ogun state / buy land with C of O inside an Estate, Just N700k, 648sqrs, calll 08067586332

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.