Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Da Grin Dead? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Da Grin Dead? (4668 Views)

Da Grin's 28th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Da Grin Funeral Pictures / Da Grin Was Drunk On The Night Of His Fatal Accident. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Grin Dead? by queenafric(f): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i just heard this news now that da grin is dead. Oh god! i hope it isnt true. That guy is so talented.
Re: Da Grin Dead? by philipojo: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2010
Men me too and from another 9ja artist, the guy is just 24yrs. Akogun dagrin so painful
Re: Da Grin Dead? by queenafric(f): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2010
I really wished he didnt have to die. R.I.P da grin cry.
Re: Da Grin Dead? by ElPipita(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2010
Won ni aye ti mo live,pe mi oni pe ku,to lorun o ba pa mi hen kilo tu ku? Am soo heartbroken
Re: Da Grin Dead? by kevoh(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2010
I hope and pray this ain't true!
Re: Da Grin Dead? by queenafric(f): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
but it is true
Re: Da Grin Dead? by MissyB1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2010
queenafric:

I really wished he didnt have to die. R.I.P da grin cry.
Funny! Too bad but he's human and cannot Live forever.

Come to think of it . . .His death is being exaggerated.
People die everyday of hunger, illness, etcetera and we don't see the streets of NL being flooded with teary faces.

God help us! The Important thing is that we grab the message in this and Live on, till . . .
Re: Da Grin Dead? by queenafric(f): 5:18am On Apr 23, 2010
Missy B:

Funny! Too bad but he's human and cannot Live forever.

Come to think of it . . .His death is being exaggerated.
People die everyday of hunger, illness, etcetera and we don't see the streets of NL being flooded with teary faces.

God help us! The Important thing is that we grab the message in this and Live on, till . . .

Yes he is human but most people never expected that he will die this young. He was just 24, and he was so talented too. The talent died with him. I remember just getting back to Lagos and was always listening to his song in my car and i became hooked, and i was like who is this guy that raps so smoothly in Yoruba language? till i found out his name was da grin. Now he is gone! forever too.
cry cry cry
Re: Da Grin Dead? by ajah1(f): 5:31am On Apr 23, 2010
Unbelievable! I only read dat he had an accident n was rushed to Luth. RIP BRO!
Re: Da Grin Dead? by Godmother(f): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2010
Also heard it on the news this morning that he died yesterday at 6pm. It really is sad that he had to die in his prime and just when his music was beginning to make waves.
Re: Da Grin Dead? by Saazy(f): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2010
i dont no wat 2 say or how 2 say it ,the music industry has lost a legend embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedits so painful cry cry cry crymay GOD ACCEPT HIS CUTE SOUL o lenu bi pon pon pon pon.sun re oooooooo omo ogun
Re: Da Grin Dead? by whitesturd(f): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2010
OMG its so sad.what a young promising guy.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.life.Dagrin.RIP cry cry cry cry
Re: Da Grin Dead? by Sebdgreat(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2010
Yes is a promising guy bt God has decided 2 take him back.R.I.P DAGRIN[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Da Grin Dead? by selena(f): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2010
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Da Grin Dead? by gbengamore: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2010
How I wish him rise up again. PAINFUL
Re: Da Grin Dead? by SeXyBoNE: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2010
this is painful
Re: Da Grin Dead? by queenafric(f): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2010
yes, so painful! i can imagine what his family will be going thru, especially the mother
Re: Da Grin Dead? by naija007: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
cry

(1) (Reply)

Man Crowned MR UGLY Says, Girls Fight For me Now / Ice Prince Zamani Biography/life History/age & Latest News / D'Banj Poses With 9 Beautiful Ladies In Bikini (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.