Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? (3573 Views)

Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? by Godzlove8(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
sorry to ask.. What's the cost of travelling from Osun (ile ife) to kwara state by road?
Re: What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Is there airport in Osun State? Okay by Osun River de.
Re: What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godzlove8:
sorry to ask.. What's the cost of travelling from Osun to kwara state by road?

Depends on where you are in Osun, if na Osogbo you can go through Ogbomosbo. I hear there is another route prolly through Ofa or so.
Re: What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? by Godzlove8(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
fuckerstard:

Depends on where you are in Osun, if na Osogbo you can go through Ogbomosbo. I hear there is another route prolly through Ofa or so.
thanks for replying.. actually I'm coming from uyo followin the bus to ibadan.. so the driver wants to drop me at ile ife.. so from ile ife to kwara is how much?
Re: What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godzlove8:
thanks for replying.. actually I'm coming from uyo followin the bus to ibadan.. so the driver wants to drop me at ile ife.. so from ile ife to kwara is how much?

I doubt if you would get a direct bus from Ife to Ilorin/Kwara, but am certain you would find buses going to Ogbomosbo from Ife. Ogbomosho to Ilorin is 30-45mins.

Another option is to drop in Ibadan, am guessing the driver would stop in Iwo Road park Ibadan or Ojo motor park. From either park you can get a direct bus to Ilorin/Kwara.
Re: What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? by Godzlove8(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
fuckerstard:

I doubt if you would get a direct bus from Ife to Ilorin/Kwara, but am certain you would find buses going to Ogbomosbo from Ife. Ogbomosho to Ilorin is 30-45mins.

Another option is to drop in Ibadan, am guessing the driver would stop in Iwo Road park Ibadan or Ojo motor park. From either park you can get a direct bus to Ilorin/Kwara.
my problem is to know the estimate price they will charge me
Re: What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? by saylawal2003(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Either from Ibadan or ile-ife, the cost of fate can't be more than 1,500.
Re: What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? by Godzlove8(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
saylawal2003:
Either from Ibadan or ile-ife, the cost of fate can't be more than 1,500.
thanks brother

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Nigerians In Diaspora Without E-passport After Deadline? / How Much Is Travel Insurance For 3 Months To Germany / 20yr Old British-nigerian Visiting Naija For The First Time:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.