Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Examport Reveals Secret To Score 300 And Above In JAMB 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examport Reveals Secret To Score 300 And Above In JAMB 2018 (2682 Views)

JAMB Past Questions And Answers For All Subjects- Download In PDF & Score 300+ / If This Does Not Make You Score 300+ In Jamb Nothing Will / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Examport Reveals Secret To Score 300 And Above In JAMB 2018 by EmyBryon(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
How can I pass JAMB 2018? Is it possible for me to score above 300 in JAMB 2018? How to pass JAMB 2018 excellently? Can I pass JAMB 2018 with ease? Is it true I can pass JAMB 2018?

These are the few questions prospective candidates of UTME 2018 are looking for answers to. If these are your questions, then count yourself lucky to be reading this article.

Trust me, if you can read this article to the end and apply it, scoring above 300 in JAMB 2018 is guaranteed!. Yes, I am very confident of this because this is what I have experienced. Whether you are sitting for JAMB for the first time or you want to sit for it again, this article is a must-read for all candidates to pass JAMB 2018.

Before we go into that, I’ll like to give an answer to another question prospective candidates needs an answer to which is, “Is it true that JAMB is hard“. Well, this is a dynamic question with two answers. Let me break it down for you.

If you prepare for JAMB 2018 the right way(what you’ll learn in this article), JAMB 2018 will be as simple as ABC to you, BUT;
If you don’t prepare for JAMB 2018 with the right techniques or you fail to prepare at all, JAMB will be the hardest exam you’ll be writing ever!.
Sorry, I don’t mean to scare you but that is just the simple truth!. I believe you are reading this article because you want to fall in the first category of JAMB 2018 candidates. So, let’s guide you on your journey to pass JAMB in 2018.

If You want to pass JAMB without cheating continue reading if not Subscribe Here [url] examport.spruz.com/subscribe.htm[/url]

HOW TO PASS JAMB 2018 WITH EASE
1. PREPARE FOR JAMB 2018 IN THE RIGHT WAY
A lot of candidates you see failing out there also prepared for the examination. However, they have failed to prepare the right way or did not prepare enough. If you want to pass JAMB 2018 with ease, you must prepare with the right strategies that works!. What are those smart strategies? Simple, I have compiled everything in one article for you, read it below:

2. SET A HIGH TARGET YOU THINK YOU CAN’T ACHIEVE
If your goal is to score above 300 in JAMB 2018, set your target at above 350. Shoot for the moon and you might end up landing among the stars. If your goal is to score 300 and you set a target of 300, you will end up scoring less than 300.

Tell yourself, I want to score above 350 in JAMB, work towards scoring above 350 and you might end up with 320. Relatively high score, isn’t it? Yes, it is.

3. DON’T LISTEN TO ALL, DON’T NEGLECT ALL
When JAMB 2018 registration commences, different pieces of information will start spreading around. You’ll start hearing this and that. There is nothing more confusing that listening to everything, yet you need valid information to pass JAMB 2018.

How do you go about this, read valid JAMB 2018 updates from trusted websites and blogs only, so that you won’t be misled.

4. READ VERY WELL FOR JAMB 2018

There is no alternative to reading if you really want to pass JAMB in 2018. If you have been reading and yet, you

don’t understand
forget what you read
lose concentration while reading
can’t read for many hours
have lost your interest in reading
are too slow while reading.
Then invest little of your money and get the questions and answers 5 hours before your exams click here to subscribe SUBSCRIBE HERE [url]examport.spruz.com/subscribe.htm[/url]

5. DO NOT NEGLECT PRAYERS
Before dropping my pen, I’ll like to share additional articles you’ll need to pass JAMB 2018 with you.

Like I said earlier, passing JAMB in 2018 is not difficult if you know the way!. Follow this article, put everything into practice and you are sure of passing JAMB 2018 with ease!

JAMB 2018 Examination is not an ordinary exam, neither is it a local school exam. It is a well-recognized exam by all Nigerian Universities. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination is like every other exam. And since you have passed previous exams, you can also pass JAMB successfully. Most especially with good preparations and practice of JAMB past question papers, you should be able to score above 300 in your JAMB without having to cheat your way through it. Some helpful Success Tips to Score Above 300 in JAMB 2018 without Expo are explained below:

Success Tips to Score Above 300 in JAMB 2018 without Expo

Here is how to pass JAMB without cheating:

Preparation is key: “when preparation meets opportunity, success they say is inevitable”. This preparation on how to pass the 2018/19 JAMB UTME jamb exam must be done diligently by:
Reading all books available to you
Having a coach, a tutor or a reading group
Attempting previous Jamb questions. e-jamb past questions are available online at
Thoroughly practicing the available JAMB demo of the Computer Based Test (CBT) that would be used in the course of the exam so Jamb CBT candidates are therefore advised to go through this test thoroughly.
E-testpedia also offers such a CBT platform to help candidates and university aspirants through their jamb exam.

Let go of your fears
When you put fear by your side, you will find out you will fail not that you don’t know what to do but because you don’t know whether you will pass this exams and where to start to read your book. Be bold and courageous. Replace your fears with faith. Believe in yourself. Build your self-esteem and tell yourself that “you are the best, anywhere, anytime”.

Get acquainted with the jamb syllabus and past questions
Jamb always follow some syllabus topics in setting up their examination questions and it is advisable that all jamb candidate should study a good number or better still, all of the topics before the D-Day and not rely solely on extra classes or tutorial centres. More so, a great number of people have shared their testimonies about past questions.

Past questions helps you with sample JAMB questions and you observe repeated questions that prepares you for your upcoming examination. You can get online 2018/19 JAMB UTME Examination past questions here in

Punctuality: the sole of business
One great advise for jamb candidates is to be in the state/local/town/village where your Centre is located a day before the examination date so as to avoid unforeseen circumstances such as car break-down or inability to locate the Centre for your exam before the exam starts. These are vital pitfalls to be avoided.

Use the Recommended Textbooks
Knowledge is power. Information is power. The secreting or hoarding of knowledge or information may be an act of tyranny camouflaged as humility”. Studying an Ugo C. Ugo textbook for a chemistry subject as a science student is suicidal to your success in your jamb examination. Be wise. Make your own research, use the syllabus, ask your predecessors on which and which textbooks are recommended for all your subjects ad you would see yourself smiling back from the result board.

Information is Power
Be close to information because without information you will not have a knowledge of the starting dates or whether it’s has been cancel or not. So we advise you to use information sites such as versa.yooco.org This is a site that provides crucial information about 2018/19 JAMB UTME Examination

What to do in Your JAMB Exam Hall
A few words of Solomon for you at the examination halls:

Be observant
Put God at the fore front of your examination
Read the instructions first and properly
Jot down formulas and acronyms you must have gathered while studying
Plan your time pacing for each subjects in advance
Take a deep breath after each paper before the next. It clears your brain of residual matters
Do not jump from one subject to the other.
Erase properly using the appropriate eraser and recommended pencil

SUBSCRIBE HERE [url]examport.spruz.com/subscribe.htm[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Post Utme Past Questions – Past Questions & Answers / Date For UNILAG Hostel Balloting For Fresh And DE Students Has Been Announced!!! / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.