Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? (32671 Views)

Why You Should Not Buy Techno And Infinix Phone / Which Is Better Between Honor 9 Lite And Infinix Hot 6? / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by nelsonebby(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lekan1o1:

is it below 50k?
175k 64Gb
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by rafabenitez: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
philipworld1:
Benin city bro
price varies depends on ur location
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by extremelygolden: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
I currently use Infinix Hot 4 phone and I must confess it is a very cool phone. It doesn't give me any stress at all.
If fully charged and with all my apps running, the battery lasts nothing less than 24 hours. And there are times I charge my phone on Saturday and might not remember to charge it again until I get to the office on Monday.

I think the durability of a phone depends largely on place of purchase, not to mention it's specifications. For instance, I like buying phones directly from SLOT or from Companies direct point of sale, because I believe that they have a name and reputation to protect and might not likely tamper with any components of the phone like most road sellers or open market sellers do.

I was a loyal Samsung phone user until my phone developed an irreparable fault which compelled me to change the phone. And because I couldn't afford, at the time, a Samsung phone with my desired spec, I opted to Infinix after making several inquiries and believe me that a year and a half later, I have no regrets whatsoever.

Xyzee:
In your life, NEVER EVER think of buying an infinix phone because you would regret it all your life. I current ly use one and that has been my greatest undoing till this day.

* I carry about phone charger anywhere you see me.

* phone rings without my knowledge. It can set itself to silent mode without ur knowledge. No sign showing that it is silent

* You want to make an urgent call, contact list suddenly disappears for more than 15mins.

* Once battery reduces to 20%, phone goes off.

* phone hangs like almost forever

* phone always very hot with little activity

* phone refuses to adhere to instructions always.

* phone can ring without showing who is calling

* phone would ring like 15seconds before bringing out the contact name.

Please never buy an INFINIX Phone

2 Likes

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by jevic(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
Go for LG X Power. You will come back and thank me later.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Lekan1o1: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
nelsonebby:
175k 64Gb

grin grin
kuku kee me grin
some1 was asking of 50k fone and u suggested 175k fone for him.. lolz.

but one thing with i phone is that i doesnt collect apps from other phones right?
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
I thought I was the only one o.
Hahaha.
Thank Goodness I dumped that shit for a better product.
What is that better product?
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by peacettw: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
madgoat:

What world do you live in? Ofcourse there are fake/cloned samsung fones. Dont blame the fact you bought a fake fone from an unauthorized dealer and try to pass on the displeasure on to tecno or infinix. I like people owning up to their mistakes.

Why so quick to assume I went to a knock off store to get my tecno? Apparently the world I live in has no fake devices sold in authorized outfits which by the way was where I got all my tecno devices that died all so pitifully. Interesting, the Samsung devices that I got from their dealers have survived for 2 years and counting. Coincidence? I think not.

Since we are counting, all and I mean all of my colleagues that use tecno tablets have more than one issues that they are dealing with right now. One recently changed to a Samsung device and I know others will eventually do so when they are done dealing with the crap their tecno devices throw at them.

So been there, done that. Say no to tecno, say no to scam products.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by busybrain123(m): 5:08am On Feb 19, 2018
ifrosh:

chaaiii bro weyting happen to ur phone screen pepper fall on am.
Night mode cheesy
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by stalyf(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Sandycee:
Go for itel S2..it's less than 35k .The phone is very good

itel S12 is actually 24,000 naira
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Pumpido75(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=djl post=65162137]

This is the my third infinix fone after using hot note and pro. I'm now using note 4 pro and I have nva experienced any major issue on any of them except ones I caused by myself on the hot note.

Maybe d poster bought a cloned infinix phone. Clones mtk phones flood market wella.
[/quote
Hello, is Samsung among the cloned phones at Ikea? ]
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by lashout1: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

learn? in what aspect please? Because they use stock android or because they have super believable batteries or fvcking nice cameras? Or that their phones don't lag?

What do they have to learn and from whom? Tecno? Infinix?

A phone that has the best projection of this year second to iPhone has to learn? Learn what exactly?

Be super constructive in your response please.
If you are using any of Nokia's Android phone, you won't drop this vague appraisal.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Mrreed(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
henry007:

Lol a phone staying on 100% for 3 hours should last 300hours not 48hours so you yourself just admitted the phone has a problem.
nawa fr u oo. if you dont understand something, you ask. you dont know the difference btw a phone in use and one in standby mode. I am not a phone seller just Google lg xpower
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by lordnaruto: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Wizdude:

How did you get yours? Through Jumia or a phone shop cos I want to get the one powered by a qualcomm snapdragon processor not an MTK.
Lemme know how you got urs and its variant. Thanks

contact noobody or protein0
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by lordnaruto: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Lekan1o1:

people been saying their fones are ok
can i get a very good one at 50k? undecided

yes u will, contact noobody or protein0
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by HeyCorleone(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
lashout1:

If you are using any of Nokia's Android phone, you won't drop this vague appraisal.

Baba I'm using a Nokia Android. 2 to be precise. I know folks who use 5,6 & 8.

Just mention 1 thing wrong with the phone. Just 1.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by techeligible(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
elriyaz:
please which techno or infinix phone should i go for that is not more 50k which has a good specifications. urgent advice pls...

I GUESS Try with infinix, you can compare both as well by reading comments on gsmarena. i always do like that whenever i need to buy any smartphone .
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Creg7: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Personally, I prefer techno.... You can get spark k9,Camon CM or Camon Cx Air
elriyaz:
please which techno or infinix phone should i go for that is not more 50k which has a good specifications. urgent advice pls...
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Lekan1o1: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
lordnaruto:

yes u will, contact noobody or protein0

OK BRO..Thanks!

noobody and protein0 pls i need ur help
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by noobody(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lekan1o1:

OK BRO..Thanks!

noobody and protein0 pls i need ur help

Call/whatsapp:07051054953

Cheers
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Ochima75(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lekan1o1:

people been saying their fones are ok
can i get a very good one at 50k? undecided

If u r interested and in lagos i have a neatly used redmi note 4x 4sale for that price range with 3 casings and 4 tempered glasses for extra protection

Thank u
WhatsApp me : 08090524959

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / Do-not-disturb SMS From MTN (at Last) / Look At These Funny Wifi Names , Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.