Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? (32573 Views)

Why You Should Not Buy Techno And Infinix Phone / Which Is Better Between Honor 9 Lite And Infinix Hot 6? / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by ladychioma: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please go for Nokia Android or Gionee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by leochuks1990(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Coolgent:

I bought note 4 pro just last week but it battery cant last from 7am to 8pm, i regret buying it.
How was yours?
Well maybe because its still one week old. But i neva let the phone rest and So far so good the battery is good. The battery life is Better than samsung.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Hargbo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
How much is it and what is the android version
dheolexaone:
Every user have different kind of things they want in a phone but if I am to tell u what to buy...They are only based on the following...
#Processor
#Battery
#Camera
#RAM
#ROM
Both products u mention r just trying to fit into d hand of a lay man without in depth knowledge of mobile tech.

U can order for Xiaomi redmi note 4.
#Qualcomm Snapdragon
#4100 MAH Li-Polymer
#13MP
#3/4G RAM
#32/64 GB in built plus OTA updates

Check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lguRaVTpRi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tHKuddeR_0

U can't but like ds machine!!!
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by leochuks1990(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Coolgent:

I bought note 4 pro just last week but it battery cant last from 7am to 8pm, i regret buying it.
How was yours?

Remember it has a one year warranty. If the issue is that serious, you take it back and lay your complain.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by prela(f): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
funshint:

I've been using my infinix hot 2 since 2015 without any major hiccups....pls tell us wat really happened to your phone or perhaps u bought a second hand phone?

My Thoughts exactly. My hot 3 Pro still Works fine Almost 2 yrs now
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Henri8: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Go for tecno phantom 6+ and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Godwin978(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
elriyaz:
please which techno or infinix phone should i go for that is not more 50k which has a good specifications. urgent advice pls...
go for Infinix my guy its a good brand, dont mind this haters trying to lead you to a bad way
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by timilehing(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Go for Xiaomi note 4x
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by naturalwaves: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
miracle4:
definitely an infinix/Tecno marketer! Who in his sane mind compares outdated MTK chips to snapdragons?
Hahahahahahaha. No be only marketer. Everyone is a marketer to you. I don't even want to go into the chipset argument with you because you obviously know nothing about it except the fact that you follow the bandwagon to spill whatever comes your way.

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by idris4eva(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
michealewela:

Just do a factory reset on your phone and see the magic..
factory reset won't do anything

Infinix is pure shit
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by peacettw: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
BABANGBALI:
the techno phone or the techno guy?

Are you lost dear? This isn't the romance section.

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by peacettw: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ofemmanu1:

Infinix is produced by Tecno.

Lactogen is also produced by nestle.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Lisaint(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
BaeMercy:
Lol

This is not my handwriting
Before DSS invite person now
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Jaymaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
rafabenitez:
got my nokia 6 yesterday,nokia ti take over android market
Have you upgraded your OS to 8.0 Oreo? I have done mine.

3 Likes

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by lashout1: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Honestly why aren't y'all considering Nokia?

Get the Nokia 5.
Bro Nokia sucks. They have allot to learn
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Jaymaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
philipworld1:
pls any Nokia care center in Nigeria anymore

I know of one in Ibadan. It's around Queen Cinema. I think they have their care centre throughout the country.

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by BaeMercy(f): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lisaint:

This is not my handwriting Before DSS invite person now
hmm
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by adisacool: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
BaeMercy(f): 7:43am
Go For Gionee P8m Or P8w On Jumia Less Than 50k. Or Go For Samsung Grand Prime Plus Less Than 50k. Or Find A Lenovo Phone Less Than 50k.

don't ever advice anyone to get a Lenovo phones, they're called child's play.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by donstefano8(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why are people ignoring the Nokia phones,best and durable phone you can find out there. Bro pls go for either Nokia 3 or 5.

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by rafabenitez: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

have not done dat yet but ive seen the notification,hope to do dat tmoro.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by rafabenitez: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
philipworld1:
pls where can I get original Nokia 6 and how much did you buy. hope it is functioning well. which is better between Nokia 6 and Samsung galaxy A7
.nokia is a world wide brand my broda,its super functional samsung is also excellent but d prblm i have with samsung is its highcost of maintenance,go fr nokia i gt my nokia 6 at 85k.wats ur location currently.

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Macdove02(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Tell me more about this Nokia 6
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by vivie01(f): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by philipworld1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
rafabenitez:
.nokia is a world wide brand my broda,its super functional samsung is also excellent but d prblm i have with samsung is its highcost of maintenance,go fr nokia i gt my nokia 6 at 85k.wats ur location currently.
Benin city bro
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by ifrosh: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
busybrain123:

Why not go for Nokia 3 . Anyways check out this list of phones between 30-50k in Nigeria
http://naijatechgist.com/2017/11/02/best-android-phones-under-30000-to-50000-naira-in-nigeriaupdated-2018/

chaaiii bro weyting happen to ur phone screen pepper fall on am.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Lekan1o1: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
lordnaruto:
Go fo a xiaomi phone bro, i promise you, you will not regret it. You can get 4x with ur budget, it beats all the midrange phones hands down, i'm talking phone giants o, not tecno and infinix, thats gonna be blasphemy against xiaomi. some trusted marketers dey wey go sell am to u, no need to order urself, contact @noobody or @protein0

people been saying their fones are ok
can i get a very good one at 50k? undecided
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Lekan1o1: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
nelsonebby:
iphone 6s plus Bro.

Close eye buy the phone
Drop all this nonsense infinix and techno

is it below 50k?
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by HeyCorleone(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
lashout1:
Bro Nokia sucks. They have allot to learn

learn? in what aspect please? Because they use stock android or because they have super believable batteries or fvcking nice cameras? Or that their phones don't lag?

What do they have to learn and from whom? Tecno? Infinix?

A phone that has the best projection of this year second to iPhone has to learn? Learn what exactly?

Be super constructive in your response please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by madgoat(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:

Answer this question pls.. Is there a fake Samsung phone? Or is that birthright exclusive to tecno only. Tecno should man up and produce good quality phones and desist from churning out fake phones for consumers without the financial prowess

What world do you live in? Ofcourse there are fake/cloned samsung fones. Dont blame the fact you bought a fake fone from an unauthorized dealer and try to pass on the displeasure on to tecno or infinix. I like people owning up to their mistakes.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? by Ifedith(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
elriyaz:
please which techno or infinix phone should i go for that is not more 50k which has a good specifications. urgent advice pls...
If you have not gotten any of those scrap as phones yet, then I'll advice you to buy Xiaomi redmi 4x, 2gb ram 16gb rom, fingerprint scanner, snapdragon 435, 4000mah @[38500], Xiaomi redmi note 4 4gb ram 64GB rom, snapdragon 625, fingerprint reader, 4glte, 4100mah @62k...Contact 07031080287 to get yours. All items are brand new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS) / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.