Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Do You Know Who I Am? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Know Who I Am? (916 Views)

If You Know Who This Is You Are Old!!! / How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. / TGIF!! Ladies And Gentleman, Do You Know Who This Is? Lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Who I Am? by oscarwodo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2007
A crowded united flight was canceled, A single agent was rebooking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. he slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, ''I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS. ''the agent replied, ''I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. '' the passenger unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?'' Without hestitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. ''May i have your attention please, '' she began her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. ''We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If any one can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14. '' With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and swore. ''F***you! '' Without flinching, she smiled and said, ''I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that, too. ''

(1) (Reply)

Muddy Road / Omo-niger 4 U! / Heart Surgeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.