Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? (927 Views)

Cargo Bus For Sale / Help! Where Can I Use This Cargo Bus To Make Money Daily / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by blessingee: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hello Guys,

Please I have a 2007 Toyota Hiace Cargo bus. I am contemplating selling it and have even posted it for sale already, but on a second thought, I have decided to ask you guys for assistance.

What options are open for me to make money through the bus?

I will appreciate your input. The bus hasn't made a dime since I bought it two years ago.

Thanks guys.
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by Donald3d(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Transportation of goods
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by Tongsman(m): 2:06am On Feb 18, 2018
You no sabi drive ni, or do you have other things doing that earn you better money, Transportation of Goods/passenger is a sure way to earn really well with the vehicle.
If this kind vehicle lands in anoda pesin, bukata ti biya niyen faa.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by blessingee: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2018
Donald3d:
Transportation of goods

Thanks a lot. I will appreciate contacts I can talk to to guide me through.
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by blessingee: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Tongsman:
You no sabi drive ni, or do you have other things doing that earn you better money, Transportation of Goods/passenger is a sure way to earn really well with the vehicle.
If this kind vehicle lands in anoda pesin, bukata ti biya niyen faa.

Can you help with contact of someone who could guide me?
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by blessingee: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
More Ideas or contacts pls.
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by Tongsman(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
sorry for the late reply.
Which part of the country are you?
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by blessingee: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tongsman:
sorry for the late reply.
Which part of the country are you?

Lagos.
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by mrsage(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm into Transport business and I know for a fact that the demand for Hiace is high.

However I deal with Hiace buses for hire to move people around. I don't do cargo.

If you can make it conducive for passengers, I can teach you how to make money with it. You can focus on bus hire only to move people around.
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 2007 Hiace Cargo Bus? by blessingee: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
mrsage:
I'm into Transport business and I know for a fact that the demand for Hiace is high.

However I deal with Hiace buses for hire to move people around. I don't do cargo.

If you can make it conducive for passengers, I can teach you how to make money with it. You can focus on bus hire only to move people around.

Let me give this your suggestion some thought too o. Can you please whatsapp me on 08080292060 or drop your digit?

(1) (Reply)

Look For Distributor And Retailers For This Kit / Competence, Attitudinal & Customer Service For Drivers & Dispatch Riders / Shared Office Space For Rent Is Needed Urgently In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.