Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project (7481 Views)

5br Uncompleted Building @ The Back Of Shoprite Sangetedo @25m / Building The Badore Block Of Flats / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by darenyx(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2018
More exterior finishes .. after been dealt a strong blow by nature we had to adjust the roof pattern for the warehouse..

Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by darenyx(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Warehouse doors

Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by darenyx(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Almost rounding up works .. warehouse already in use

Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by darenyx(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Final output

Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by Rubbiish(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
darenyx:
Final output
Nice job i must say... This building has finally taken shape...Are u guys not plastering the warehouse?
Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by darenyx(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rubbiish:

Nice job i must say...
This building has finally taken shape...Are u guys not plastering the warehouse?

No we are not.. the warehouse stays that way
Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by giggs18: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
sir please don't be offended but of how much in total did u use to build that house please thanks sir
Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by darenyx(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
giggs18:
sir please don't be offended but of how much in total did u use to build that house please thanks sir

We spent about 7.5m from start to finish
Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by oduncojamaica(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Good day Sir, sir please what is the thickness of the boarded block wall/casted concrete
Can this reduce risen of water compare to over site concrete or German floor
darenyx:
Foundation blockwork cont'd

There was no german flooring done after sand filling... We boarded the blockwalls for the Bq area and it was casted
Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by darenyx(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
oduncojamaica:
Good day Sir, sir please what is the thickness of the boarded block wall/casted concrete
Can this reduce risen of water compare to over site concrete or German floor

The thickness was 150mm, and if properly done it can reduce the capillary movement of water , but I won’t advice it though .. I used it here because it’s a temporary structure for storage and the plot is complete dried .. it’s been over 2 years and haven’t gotten any complain..
Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by oduncojamaica(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Noted sir
Thanks for your time
darenyx:

The thickness was 150mm, and if properly done it can reduce the capillary movement of water , but I won’t advice it though .. I used it here because it’s a temporary structure for storage and the plot is complete dried .. it’s been over 2 years and haven’t gotten any complain..
Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by femo22: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hello I wish to build a multipurpose warehouse on a 57ft by 19ft piece of land at Ibeju lekki Lagos Nigeria
Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by darenyx(m): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2021
femo22:
Hello I wish to build a multipurpose warehouse on a 57ft by 19ft piece of land at Ibeju lekki Lagos Nigeria

Good morning

Please Send a message on WhatsApp 08034843342 or a mail to darenyxaid@gmail.com and will provide information you require .
Re: Building The Lagos Warehouse (temporary Structure)/budget Project by osegabi: 12:53am On Feb 13, 2021
LEKKI PRECIOUS GARDEN

This estate is beautifully designed to deliver modern technology and natural serenity in a seamless marriage, proposed to redefine estate living standards. The state of the art facilities in this ultra-modern gated and secure community, will ensure a home-indeed feeling for residents, with high level security that guarantees peace of mind to residents.

LOCATION: Owode Ise, 3 mins from La Campagne Tropicana Resort

TITLE:Registered Survey and Deed Of Assignment

FACILITIES: Good Road network Drainage system Recreational areas Portable water Electricity Fenced and gated community

LEKKI PRECIOUS GARDEN
SIZE PAYMENT PLAN PRICE INITIAL DEPOSIT 600sqm
0 - 2 Months N1,200,000.00
0 - 3 Months N1,300,000.00 N500,000.00
0 - 6 Months N1,400,000.00 N500,000.00 Statutory Fee:
1. Deed of Assignment - N50,000.00
2. Survey Fee: N300,000.00
3. Development Fee: N500,000.00

NEIGHBORHOOD:
La'Campaigne Tropicana Resorts
Chinese Farm
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Dangote Refinery
Complex Deep Sea Port
New International Airport
Several Gated Estates Several Beaches

Reach us for more enquire or site inspection by either whatsapp/Call: 08067359059

See many more posters attached

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncompleted Mini-flats In Half-plot Dry Land At Major Road In Arepo - 12 Million / Construction Of 4-bedroom Terrace Houses For Sale In Lekki Phase 1 / Pvc Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.