Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Moyo Lawal Apologies To Everyone For Posting Nude Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Apologies To Everyone For Posting Nude Photos (727 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal Apologies To Everyone For Posting Nude Photos by dably: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2018

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal who broke the internet a few days ago when she released some not-so-nude photos has apologised for letting people down.

In a lenghty Instagram post, the actress said, 'my apologies to everyone who felt, I let them down by "explaining and comparing" but you see, I'm in a business of creating Illusions and it gladdens my professional heart that I do it so well, majority believes whatever illusion I create'.

She continued to say, 'but at the end of the day, am an African woman who hasn't forgotten her culture, and one who surprising also happens to be very reserved and conservative at heart. So you see, it is only natural that you will see the struggle between both sides of me for as long as I remain an entertainer. Now this is not to say that I have any apologies about my work because the camera is my lover and I will do literally anything for him. However it is important to me that some people are able to understand "That Fact" without getting carried away with the razzmatazz'.

https://www.gistmore.com/moyo-lawal-apologies-everyone-posting-nude-photos
Re: Moyo Lawal Apologies To Everyone For Posting Nude Photos by InfernoNig: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
What razzmatazz!!! I didn't see your nipples so how's it nude?
Re: Moyo Lawal Apologies To Everyone For Posting Nude Photos by royalamour(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
shocked I have been abused. Countless times I was abused by the gory site of the picture above.

I need a therapy to recover. A long one.
Re: Moyo Lawal Apologies To Everyone For Posting Nude Photos by royalamour(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
I really need this right now. This heat is too much and fash failed to fix the light.

Re: Moyo Lawal Apologies To Everyone For Posting Nude Photos by itspzpics(m): 3:55am On Feb 18, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Re-brands Empire Mates Entertainment Record Label / Victoria Kimani Looking Hot In New Pictures / Peter Okoye “mr P” Poses Next To A Multi-million Lamborghini Supercar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.