Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Police Uncovers Shrine With Shallow Grave In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncovers Shrine With Shallow Grave In Osun (856 Views)

Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / German Police Uncovers World's Largest Child Abuse Website With 400,000 Users / Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Uncovers Shrine With Shallow Grave In Osun by luvkidtemmy(m): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2018
Operatives of the Osun State Police Command have raided another shrine suspected to be ritualists’ den in Ilobu Town in Irepodun Local Government Area of the state.

According to the Commissioner of Police, Mr Fimihan Adeoye, who led the operation, the shrine which is a centre for disastrous activities been traced down by the police is reported to be the hideout of suspected ritualists.

The shrine is situated around Molete area of Ilobu, housing many shrines and extending to several adjoining houses in the area.

Addressing reporters on Saturday, the police commissioner said: “We acted on a reliable tip-off which led to the arrest of two brothers of the same parent while their kingpin and leader is still at large.” “A dungeon with a path that connects one of the shrines to another was also discovered when the den was searched. Several statues and hundreds of bottles of alcoholic drink were also seen scattered around the shrine,” he added.

Mr Adeoye revealed further that some shallow graves were also seen scattered around the shrine while an investigation has begun to ascertain if they are graves of fraud victims who might have died while in the custody of the suspects.

See More on: http://9japosh.com/2018/02/17/police-uncovers-shrine-ilobu-osun-state-shallow-graves/

Re: Police Uncovers Shrine With Shallow Grave In Osun by samojay20(m): 12:36am On Feb 18, 2018
Somebody shout hallelujah
Finally made FTC today... Shout out goes to lala my fav mod the snake lover.. To seun for creating this wonderful platform.. To my family friends.. And to those who will start quoting me and start spewing trash.. Peace out ya'll
Re: Police Uncovers Shrine With Shallow Grave In Osun by BininKingdom: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Anything about ritual - If no be Osun na Ogun

May God protect our skulls... Amem

Re: Police Uncovers Shrine With Shallow Grave In Osun by OneCorner: 1:35am On Feb 18, 2018
BininKingdom:
Anything about ritual - If no be Osun na Ogun

May God protect our skulls... Amem
Wich one?
D flat one? cool
Re: Police Uncovers Shrine With Shallow Grave In Osun by OneCorner: 1:52am On Feb 18, 2018
BininKingdom:

Both cone one
Which kain life be ur own sef.
U get flat and cone skulls? cool
Re: Police Uncovers Shrine With Shallow Grave In Osun by BininKingdom: 2:06am On Feb 18, 2018
OneCorner:

Which kain life be ur own sef.
U get flat and cone skulls? cool

My head is normal and I'm not living in Ogun or Osun state
I know that coheaded people are dominated that region,
So I pray God protect the Afonja con head
Re: Police Uncovers Shrine With Shallow Grave In Osun by emmykey0128(m): 4:59am On Feb 18, 2018
I am a Yoruba guy from southwest and it makes me sad whenever I read this kind of news, people engaged in rituals in every part of the country but its getting too much in s/w most especially osun and ogun, we really need to do something about it before its get out of hand

(1) (Reply)

Phone Thief Caugt In My Area / Compare And Contrast Between Thailand Police And Nigerian Police Uniform.... / Bike Seen Towing A Car Today At Lukosi Estate Ogun State (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.