Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (36890 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Sheunma: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Attache by force?

When did Emoney become your mentor? If he was broke, will he still be your mentor? What area of your life did Emoney impact on to become your mentor?

Because the last time I checked, You are still a failed up coming artist who goes around impregnating young girls you are not married to. By legal implication, your first child will be a basstard when he arrives the planet. Hope you are not planning to birth Iamairforce2 like somebody advised you one time? Because that will be the end of Nairaland as we know it. You are a complete nuisance to cyber space and we wouldn't want to deal with a second version of you.

Re: E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by TaiKuun(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
yahrant140:
chat me on skype(id: yahrant@gmail.com), there is a project to work on....
I am not a fan of Skype, hence I have discontinued its use for quite a while now. You can however contact me via whatsapp by clicking the whatsapp link on my signature. Thank you.
Re: E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by unofficialapple: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
You are 36 but completely grey haired. Despicable liar
Re: E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
HBD Mr Ibinu Owo LLNP cool
Re: E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:12am On Feb 19, 2018
36yrs and already has a gray beards
Re: E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Onyinye15(f): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2018
grin grin Emeka Okonkwo :-\

megama:
walai no be igbo na ausa.look pic wella wella
Re: E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Konquest: 3:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Mandynews:
Millionaire and CEO of 5 Star music, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money celebrates his 36th birthday today.The brother to Limpopo crooner Kcee took to his Instagram page to celebrate himself.

"Yay! It’s my birthday once again! Wishing me, myself and I a memorable birthday full of the Lord’s blessings. Happy birthday to me.Today, I just want to thank God for adding another year to my life. Happy birthday to me."

Wish him birthday greetings below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfUNacsFjxh/

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/18/e-money-celebrates-his-36th-birthday-today/

Re: E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Bkk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. / Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite / Tonto Dike Calls Ini Edo 'Desperate Old Cargo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.