|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,797,839 members, 6,684,903 topics. Date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 07:23 AM
OSIWA Call For Proposals: Supporting The Creation Of Open Societies In West Afri / Society For Family Health (SFH) Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Toney Elumelu Foundations' $100M Entreprenural Programme (2) (3) (4)
|Become A Fellow Of Open Society Foundations And Win Up To $100,000 by IbnIbrahim: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2018|
If you have unique ways to tackle societal problems, you are encouraged to apply to become a member of Open Society Fellowship.
Applicants are invited to address radical forms of ownership, governance, entrepreneurship, and financialization which are needed to fight pervasive economic inequality.
The Open Society Fellowship was founded in 2008 to support individuals pursuing innovative and unconventional approaches to fundamental open society challenges. The fellowship funds work that will enrich public understanding of those challenges and stimulate far-reaching and probing conversations within the Open Society Foundations and in the world.
1. Specialists who can see beyond the parochialisms of their fields and possess the tenacity to complete a project of exceptional merit.
2. Proficiency in written and spoken English.
3. Proposals from any part of the world are acceptable.
4. Applicants should possess and demonstrate a deep understanding of the major themes embedded within the proposition above and be willing to work in a cohort of fellows with diverse occupational, geographic, and ideological profiles
5. Successful applicants should be eager to exploit the many resources offered by the Open Society Foundations and be prepared to engage constructively with our global network.
Note: The fellowship does not fund enrollment for degree or nondegree study at academic institutions, including dissertation research.
This is a fellowship for individuals only; proposals from organizations or individuals acting on behalf of organizations will not be accepted.
1. Fellows will receive a stipend of $80,000 or $100,000, depending on work experience, seniority, and current income. The stipend does not necessarily equal the applicant’s current salary.
2. Opportunity to network and communicate with a broader audience and influence current debates.
3. In addition to the stipend, fellows will receive a project budget. That budget may include expenses such as travel (including airfare and hotel), visa costs, part-time research assistance, conference fees and health insurance.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35