Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Can't Laugh Again !! See The Savage Reply A Nigerians Gave To An Engliah Man W - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Can't Laugh Again !! See The Savage Reply A Nigerians Gave To An Engliah Man W (1502 Views)

See Reply A White Man Got Celebrating His Nigeria Visa On Twitter / This Small Girl Don Pass Emmanuella I Knw Fit Laugh Again. / See The savage Reply a Woman Gave To A Facebook User.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Laugh Again !! See The Savage Reply A Nigerians Gave To An Engliah Man W by BlackSwag045(m): 1:11am On Feb 18, 2018
Some Nigerians are just damn Wicked oooo
Imagine An Oyinbo man jelely posted his Nigerian Visa Processing experience and he was so impressed at how everything went smoothly.

He gave Kudos to Nigeria in his Twitter post and everything was okay until a Nigerian replied his Tweet

According to the Twitter user who happen to be a Nigerian, he said
Seeing this Post, I have been Laughing and Crying at this same time, the way this guy murdered Nigeria is beyond Epic.

What do you think about the Way to Hell – Is Nigeria Truly Hell?

http://www.blackswag.com.ng/2018/02/i-cant-laugh-again-see-savage-reply-a-nigerian-gave-to-an-english-man-will-make-you-laugh.html

Re: I Can't Laugh Again !! See The Savage Reply A Nigerians Gave To An Engliah Man W by Rapmaestro(m): 1:33am On Feb 18, 2018
The guy is a fool.. So, Nigeria is hell now abi? See people wey dem suppose dey sell for Libya o..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Laugh Again !! See The Savage Reply A Nigerians Gave To An Engliah Man W by Vikkie14: 2:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Rapmaestro:
The guy is a fool.. So, Nigeria is hell now abi? See people wey dem suppose dey sell for Libya o..

Re: I Can't Laugh Again !! See The Savage Reply A Nigerians Gave To An Engliah Man W by fifty5(m): 3:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerians keep constituting nuisance everywhere especially on twitter that not withstanding we have our teething problem but we need to be positive in our endevours.believe is everything we are going to the promiseland.
Re: I Can't Laugh Again !! See The Savage Reply A Nigerians Gave To An Engliah Man W by fifty5(m): 3:20am On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerians keep constituting nuisance everywhere especially on twitter that not withstanding we have our teething problem but we need to be positive in our endevours.believe is everything,this guys attitude is uncalled for.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Parents Can Dicipline You From Any Part Of The World Skit / Omo Ibadan And Oriyomi Comedy / Savage Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.