Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Burden Relief - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Burden Relief (842 Views)

Comic Relief Haven / Burden / Wife As A Burden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burden Relief by oscarwodo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2007
A man always look worried at work when getting to the closing time,because of his problem wife. so oneday the wife paid him a casual visit at work and found out that at the four walls of the office, the man hung the portraits of this lovely wife, the wife was so happy, she said darling what did you see or think whenever you look at the portraits?
the man said it consoled me anytime i have a problem in the office,when i look at it , i believe there is no other burdens greater than that. and immediately i will be relief

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! / Starry-eyed / Alcohol Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.