Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Huddersfield Vs Man Utd: Paul Pogba Reacts To Missing FA Cup Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Huddersfield Vs Man Utd: Paul Pogba Reacts To Missing FA Cup Clash (505 Views)

South Africa's World Cup Clash Halted By Swarm Of Bees, Fans React (Photos) / Nantes Fans Pay Tribute To Missing Emiliano Sala In France (Photos) / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huddersfield Vs Man Utd: Paul Pogba Reacts To Missing FA Cup Clash by HotnaijaMarket(m): 2:13am On Feb 18, 2018
Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba, says he was ‘gutted’ to miss the club’s FA Cup clash with Huddersfield after withdrawing from the squad due to illness.

The France international was forced to pull out of United’s squad that will face the Terriers on Saturday night.

Pogba insisted he needed to make a full recovery, after also struggling with sickness in a 1-0 defeat to Newcastle last weekend.

The 24-year-old took to his Twitter account to expressed his disappointment.

He wrote: “Gutted I won’t beat Huddersfield but I need to get better. Come on United @ManUtd”.

Pogba will be replaced with Under-23 midfielder, Ethan Hamilton.

Continue Reading:- http://www.ngfind.com/2018/02/huddersfield-vs-man-utd-paul-pogba.html

(1) (Reply)

Why I Regret Leaving Arsenal – Giroud / Jurgen Klopp Knows How Liverpool Can Beat Man City In Champions League / Arsenal Unveil Stunning New Home Kit For 2018-19 Season (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.