Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Miracle And Nina Have Sex In The Big Brother Naija House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle And Nina Have Sex In The Big Brother Naija House (2883 Views)

Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle And Nina Have Sex In The Big Brother Naija House by BroadwayAfrica: 2:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Big Brother Naija contestants Miracle and Nina have sex in the house in the wee hours of this morning. Watch Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR34JMsv--w
Re: Miracle And Nina Have Sex In The Big Brother Naija House by timwudz(m): 5:06am On Feb 18, 2018
How has this BBA or whatever contributed positively to the growth of Nigerian youths?
Rather it destroys out morals, and render our youths useless. Most of these girls when they get out there, they rather turn first class olosho or whatever...
The guys aren't left out too.. Lots of Immoralities and we call ourselves leaders of tomorrow.. abeg shey na WhatsApp group leader?

3 Likes

Re: Miracle And Nina Have Sex In The Big Brother Naija House by ehbellsho(m): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2018
timwudz:
How has this BBA or whatever contributed positively to the growth of Nigerian youths?
Rather it destroys out morals, and render our youths useless. Most of these girls when they get out there, they rather turn first class olosho or whatever...
The guys aren't left out too.. Lots of Immoralities and we call ourselves leaders of tomorrow.. abeg shey na WhatsApp group leader?

i tire o
Re: Miracle And Nina Have Sex In The Big Brother Naija House by turhibdwhale(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2018
I just hate the show.
Nigeria will never appreciate students with good talents they'll rather spend millions in support of immorality. Mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buari Finally Shows Side View Of One Of Her Faceless Kids / Meet Ali Nuhu Late Mother Fatima From Borno State / Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.