Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Never Planned To Be In The Movie Industry-nancy Isime - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Planned To Be In The Movie Industry-nancy Isime (662 Views)

“I Never Planned To Have Kids Out Of Wedlock” – Singer, Flavour Confesses / I Never Planned To Leave The US To Act In Nigeria – Dorcas Shola-fapson / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Planned To Be In The Movie Industry-nancy Isime by splendid22(m): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2018
In a short while, tall and beautiful Nancy Isime has been able to make her mark in the entertainment industry. The model, presenter and actress garners rave reviews for her role interpretations.

Nancy who recently starred in Agatha Amata’s ‘Disguise’, playing the role of a male noted that she never planned to be an actress.

She made this known in a chat with TheNewsGuru.

According to her:”It feels good when I get positive reviews for the roles I play. It’s a privilege to be in the movie industry. I never planned to be in the movie industry, I am not a trained actor.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/never-planned-movie-industry-nancy-isime/

Re: I Never Planned To Be In The Movie Industry-nancy Isime by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2018
Where is that JONATHAN and SHEKAU lie detecting machine
Re: I Never Planned To Be In The Movie Industry-nancy Isime by KendrickAyomide: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2018
even me, I Neva planned to b on Nairaland
Re: I Never Planned To Be In The Movie Industry-nancy Isime by pyyxxaro: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2018
This one go spoil oh cool

(1) (Reply)

I Only F*ck Kings And Presidents - Huddah Monroe , See Her Reason / Did Teddy A Have Sex With Bam Bam On Her Period? #bbnaija / Bbnaija:tobi Begs Biggie For Chocolate And Flower To Ask 4 Ceec's Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.