Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them (23795 Views)

Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by EmagNig(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2018
Popular and controversial Nigerian nudist, Maheeda has made a revelation about her background. According to Dutch-based lady, she has never met her parents as they abandoned her as a baby.

She mentioned this in a chat and she aid she does not have much memory about her childhood and even the few things that come to her mind as a child are not good memories that she wishes to be reminded of.

She said:

"I grew up in Kano State, but I don’t remember much about my childhood; even the few things that I can recall are not pleasant memories. I never knew my parents because I was abandoned as a baby. My childhood was characterised by loneliness, sadness and feelings of worthlessness. From a very young age, I was desperate for freedom and happiness. I just wanted to be accepted. I didn’t have a happy childhood. I was raised by kind-hearted people who took pity on me:

Maheeda also talked about her education and she claimed that she was only able to get basic education as there was no fund to further:

"The only school I attended was Ota Akara Primary School, Kano, for my elementary education. There was no money for me to further my education. However, I continued to educate myself beyond school and the streets also helped me. As a child, my ambition was to marry a Caucasian.

As a child, the only difference between me and the kids that ate rice anytime they wanted and had a lot of toys, was the fact that their mum married a white man. Meanwhile, those were the things I didn’t have. While growing up, all my hustle was geared towards that direction and I am glad that I succeeded. I am now a citizen of the Netherlands. However, I now know better. It is not about marrying a white man; it is more about what you can make out of the life God has given you"

She was asked on why she ventured into music:

"I used to love Indian films while growing up. I was enthralled by the singing and dancing in those movies; so, I wanted to do the same. I reasoned that being an entertainer would make me famous and somebody to be reckoned with in the society. At that time, I had very low self-esteem and I felt like nobody.

After I met a rich white man and I started having money back then in Port Harcourt, I began to invest in music. I started as a secular singer and the first song I released was titled, I no want you. The beat was really nice but I couldn’t really sing, so, my voice sounded awkward in the song. I was really criticised and that hurt me. As an uneducated poor lady trying to make a career and a life for herself, I was almost discouraged by jobless haters. My most popular song as an artiste was Oko yan pia. It did quite well. The last time I released a song was four years ago; I’m busy with my family now
"

On why she loves posting nude photos of herself. the singer aid she loves it and she doesn't think she owes anybody any explanation:

"I started posting nude pictures simply because I could. I don’t owe anybody any explanation. Some people may think I just post nude pictures for fun but I love my job as a nude model. I have no control over the fact that some people masturbate with my pictures. Everybody has their lives to live and they can do as they please. The truth is that most Nigerians are hypocrites. They don’t want people to know that they like what I do. There are so many people that abuse me in the comments section, yet send me private messages, asking to get intimate with me."

http://lailasnews.com/parents-abandoned-since-baby-never-knew-maheeda/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2018
How I wish you will stop this nud pictures posting of a thing.

Thank God for seeing you through.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by donstan18: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2018
No wonder

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by godofuck231: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Now I see where ur problems started from, sick story

6 Likes

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Maria100(f): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2018
its quite unfortunate ma'm.....Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Chubhie: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2018
I feel for her. People ought to be handled with care cos you never know the story behind the motivations.

Ota akara? very funny name.

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
No wonder she has no home training.

It really had an impact on her life.

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by gabazin080(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Euouae:

don't judge her bro. u aint better than her.

remember her nudity has taken her around the world and a comfortable living.

i bet u can't beat that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by canalily(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
That is why you are desperate to Bleep money man abiundecided
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Her problems.

meanwhile
Chelsea haven't faced Real Madrid in a competitive match. They only played a friendly or pre seasons.
Real Madrid is already 50% qualified to the next rounds. Chelsea is facing Bacerlona soon.
Well, im seeing chelsea beating barca and facing Real madrid.

Well, I've not been smoking lately

drabeey was HERE

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
and thats why you became a nudist undecided undecided
ode omo
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Teacher1776(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shuo. Who she be self?
Just when u are heaving a sigh of relief that the whores are gone, they always know how to seek attention. It is their work, their market.
I wonder why the mods are always promoting sexual stories. Abi una be customers too?
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by MrPresident1: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Da eez why you like showing us blue film sturvs abi?

Ti won o ba bi e daada, the onus is on you to tun ra e bi!
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by ghettowriter(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
quite touching.

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by cynhamscakes(f): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Euouae:

we are already breeding millions of that in the form of baby mamas. God help the future generations
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by cynhamscakes(f): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Good thing she made something out of her life.

Please check my signature.
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
gabazin080:
don't judge her bro. u aint better than her.

remember her nudity has taken her around the world and a comfortable living.

i bet u can't beat that

Start walking naked too!

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by lordsharks(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eeyah sori
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by imstrong1: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
African kids see their parents their greatest role model but as a result of distorted family ties and values they resort to society in most cases when not properly guided could be very negative

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Alexk2(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Now i seems to understand...It's all about trying to be accepted by the society that makes her turn to open...but the can't solve your problem; it'll instead aggavate it. Work on your selfesteem; your history is a fixed deposit that you can't change but you can always change your reaction towards it as well as your present and now!

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Most important is to know God, parents don't matter in your journey in life and more importantly to heaven.
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
what is she trying to say now? that God has blessed her with a good job or what?
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by brainhgeek(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Popular and controversial Nigerian nudist, Maheeda has made a revelation about her background. According to Dutch-based lady, she has never met her parents as they abandoned her as a baby.

She mentioned this in a chat and she aid she does not have much memory about her childhood and even the few things that come to her mind as a child are not good memories that she wishes to be reminded of.

She said:

Maheeda also talked about her education and she claimed that she was only able to get basic education as there was no fund to further:

She was asked on why she ventured into music:

"

On why she loves posting nude photos of herself. the singer aid she loves it and she doesn't think she owes anybody any explanation:

http://lailasnews.com/parents-abandoned-since-baby-never-knew-maheeda/

I honestly was touched by your story and was almost sinking into pity for you but then, I think you need an advice more than the pity......."do not let your children talk some shit about you when you are no more. Do not adjust negatively to the screwing live gives you. Everyone gets screwed. We all have our fair share. We only respond differently. Ma'am, tell your story a different way'
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by olusayeroyagi(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
so is dat why u chose to bcum a nudist
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by abeingal(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Because your parent abandon now makes you not to get sense.. And be exposing pussy to the public
Re: Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them by Africanbest(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Olosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Try Buy Sense For London Bros" - Masterkraft Slams Oyemykke Over Banky W / Khloe Wows In Gorgeous Corporate Outfit / Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.