Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori (1928 Views)

EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke / EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Beaf: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2010
[size=14pt]SSS joins EFCC, police in manhunt for Ibori[/size]
By Sola Adebayo, Warri, Published: Friday, 23 Apr 2010

The Presidency has directed the State Security Service to join forces with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Nigeria Police Force to arrest the embattled former Governor of Delta State, Chief James Ibori.

Findings by our correspondent on Thursday showed that a special team from the SSS headquarters in Abuja and police detectives have already been deployed in Delta State in compliance with the order.

A combined team of policemen and the EFCC operatives had on Tuesday stormed Oghara, Delta State to arrest Ibori, but were resisted by armed youths most of whom were believed to be militants.

Ibori consequently went underground with the police and the anti-graft agency vowing that he would be arrested.

It was learnt on Thursday that the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ogbonna Onovo, and the EFCC Chairman, Mrs. Farida Waziri, briefed Acting President Goodluck Jonathan on the failed operation on Tuesday.

Reliable sources in the EFCC told our correspondent that the decision to draft the SSS into the manhunt for the ex-governor was taken after the meeting on Wednesday.

It was gathered that the SSS was specifically directed to comb the nooks and crannies of Delta State with a view to determining Ibori’s whereabouts.

Our source said the SSS was to report back to the Police and the EFCC on its findings. He, however, did not say when the SSS will make its findings known to the two bodies.

The source said, “The SSS has been directed by the Presidency to join in the efforts by the EFCC and police to arrest a former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori.

“The mandate of the SSS is to just locate and identify his (Ibori) specific hidden place with a view to determining the level of force to be deployed by the police and the EFCC to arrest him.

“This decision is a fallout of the meeting the Acting President held with our chairman (Waziri) and the IG (Onovo) on Wednesday night in Abuja. Already, the SSS has swung into action as its men were reported to have arrived in Delta State for the operation.”

Our correspondent also learnt on Thursday that Onovo had deployed a special team of detectives from the Louis Edet Police Headquarters, Abuja, in Delta State, to fish out the embattled former governor.

Police sources in Delta State Police Command said on Thursday that the IG directed the leader of the team, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, to treat the assignment with dispatch and seriousness.

Specifically, the team was asked to focus on the upland and riverside axis of the state in the manhunt for the former governor.

Force Public Relations Officer, Mr. Emmanuel Ojukwu, a Deputy Commissioner of Police, who said Onovo had put fresh strategies in place to arrest the former governor, declined to volunteer the details when our correspondent contacted him on Thursday.

Ojukwu said it would be counter-productive to make details of the operations public.

He said, “We (police) are still on his (Ibori) trail in many directions to make him (Ibori) answer to the law. But we are not prepared to make our strategies and operations available to the public.

“But I can tell you that we (police) are making efforts to get him (Ibori).”

The EFCC spokesman, Mr. Femi Babafemi, also told our correspondent on Thursday that all security agencies were collaborating to arrest Ibori.

Asked to comment specifically on the report that Jonathan had ordered the SSS to join the search for Ibori, Babafemi replied, “All the security agencies are working in synergy and the search for him (Ibori) continues.”

Ibori’s latest travails stemmed from a petition to the EFCC by a group, Delta State Leaders, Elders and Stakeholders Forum, led by a former Minister of Information, Chief Edwin Clark.

The DSLESF alleged that Ibori sold millions of shares belonging to the Delta State Government and used the proceed to purchase an American oil servicing firm, Wilbros, during his tenure as governor between 1999 and 2007.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201004233572615
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Beaf: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2010
shocked

Lets hope the wicked mosquito's in the creeks will spare some of Ibori's flesh for SSS to arrest.
Bushmeat go soon catch de hunter!! grin grin grin
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by mekusxxx: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2010
The mother of all fight between Ijaw and Urhobo is brewing. Urhobo youths have already threatened to deal with Clark who is the insigator of Ibori's current travail. Urhobo people should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for supporting a bonafide thief such as Ibori. Me I dey sidon look, una bai bai
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by chidichris(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2010
The mother of all fight between Ijaw and Urhobo is brewing. Urhobo youths have already threatened to deal with Clark who is the insigator of Ibori's current trail. Urhobo people should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for supporting a bonafide thief such as Ibori. Me I dey sidon look, una bai bai

@mekusxxx,
to u and obasanjo, ibori is a thief while to his ppl, he is an outstanding philantropist.
let every thief in nigeria be traced and chased like ibori.
the time, energy and other resources the federal govt is wasting onm ibori can fetch nigeria something positive.
why did the federal govt not make such noise when there was a warrant of arrest on ribadu who had a federal case to answer?
if goodluck jonathan has nothing to offer, let him sit quietly and enjoy the loot for which he is brought to board.
if ibori and his ppl can, let them introduce more suphisticated arminutions into this war.
this stupid pdp govt will always look for reasons to divert our attention. anambra election brought the whole country to a standstill because pdp was desperate to have that stupid soludo on baord now is ibori.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2010
Why not add the DMI, MOPOL, Customs, KAI brigade and LASTMA to the band of geese going on this chase. wink

Tis hard to imagine that Ibori is slowly attaining IBB's untouchable status. let us see how this pan's out. I have serious doubts about these sudden U-Turn on Don Ibori. If he is actually arrested and his assets confiscated (locally and abroad, especially notore) then I believe goodluck J has replaced his lily-liver with that of King-Kongs grin
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Oboma1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2010
Monkey no fine, but him Mama like am!!!!

Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Beaf: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2010
mekusxxx:

The mother of all fight between Ijaw and Urhobo is brewing. Urhobo youths have already threatened to deal with Clark who is the insigator of Ibori's current trail. Urhobo people should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for supporting a bonafide thief such as Ibori. Me I dey sidon look, una bai bai

Please take your tribalist ignorance elswhere. When did the tiny village of Oghara begin to represent Urhobo people? Can you not read that the folk who submitted the memo to EFCC are called "Elders and Stakeholders Forum"; for your info, all Urhobo heavyweights are represented there.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by mekusxxx: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2010
Beaf:

Please take your tribalist ignorance elswhere. When did the tiny village of Oghara begin to represent Urhobo people? Can you not read that the folk who submitted the memo to EFCC are called "Elders and Stakeholders Forum"; for your info, all Urhobo heavyweights are represented there.

Please show me the elders and stakeholders forum list Any Urhobo on it was apparently not settled by Ibori. I know you are Urhobo, but you are an insignificant one. In that clime, Ibori is lord and master, together with members of the other thieving family: Ibru. As it is now, Urhobo are living up to their appelation: Urhobo wayo. Kai.

BTW, Oghara is not in the creeks, so who are those guarding Ibori in the creeks? Definitely people from all over Urhobo.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Beaf: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2010
mekusxxx:

Please show me the elders and stakeholders forum list Any Urhobo on it was apparently not settled by Ibori. I know you are Urhobo, but you are an insignificant one. In that clime, Ibori is lord and master, together with members of the other thieving family: Ibru. As it is now, Urhobo are living up to their appelation: Urhobo wayo. Kai.

BTW, Oghara is not in the creeks, so who are those guarding Ibori in the creeks? Definitely people from all over Urhobo.

Rantings of a dimwit. grin
You never fail to dissapoint sha. Listening to you is like like watching Baba Sala.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by mekusxxx: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2010
Beaf:

Rantings of a dimwit. grin
You never fail to dissapoint sha. Listening to you is like like watching Baba Sala.

I know it is easier for you to insult your father than answer my questions, you incorrigible nincompoop.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Onlytruth(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2010
mekusxxx:

I know it is easier for you to insult your father than answer my questions, you incorrigible nincompoop.

For the records, I believe Beaf is Isoko, not Urhobo . He is my in-law.
Bro mekus calm down na.  cool
One love and peace.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by ozalogbo: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2010
Students protest over Ibori at EFCC

A group of protesters under the aegis of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) on Friday staged a protest against what it called “selective justice” by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission.

The placard carrying students, who stormed the EFCC headquarters in Abuja, also described the commission’s actions against former Delta State governor, James Ibori as a “political witch hunt.”

Some of the placards read: ‘Respect court injuction’, ‘Leave Ibori to the law’, ‘EFCC must obey rule of law’, and ‘NANS says no to political witch hunting’.

Speaking on behalf of the group, Yinka Gbadebo, NANS Director of Action and Mobilisation, said it was wrong for EFCC to declare Mr. Ibori wanted days before the April 17 summon served him.

Mr. Gbadebo also condemned the commission’s action, stating that a Federal High Court in Asaba, Delta State, restrained it from arresting the former governor, pending the determination of an earlier suit filed by Mr. Ibori.

“We want to sincerely advise the EFCC to carry out its holistic duties without prejudice or sentiment. All actions of the EFCC must be in conformity with the rule of law. Ibori should be re-arrested if a prima-facie case is established against him by a competent court of jurisdiction,” he said.

Addressing the protesters, EFCC Secretary, Emmanuel Akomaye, said the commission was neither selective nor vindictive, but dispassionate in discharging its duties.

He said that corruption posed a serious threat to the nation’s economy and image, adding that EFCC was working hard toward stemming the tide.

According to Mr. Akomaye, the commission does not go after people without having the necessary facts and jurisdiction to do so.

“The fight against corruption is our collective responsibility. Your message today will ginger us to do more work,” he said.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by sjeezy8: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2010
beaf d militant free am ooooooooo

naija is crazyyy
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Ibime(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2010
When the British were after Ibori, he tried to paint it as an Imperialist agenda.

Now Jonathan is after him, it is Ijaw agenda.

Whether "Imperialist agenda", "Ijaw agenda" or a "power play masquerading as anti-corruption crusade", I am still waiting for someone to swear to me that Ibori is clean as a whistle.

If Ibori feels victimised in Nigeria, he can go and submit himself to the British judiciary where Im sure the British courts will grant him a fair trial.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Beaf: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
mekusxxx:

Baba Sala! grin grin grin grin grin

Onlytruth:

For the records, I believe Beaf is Isoko, not Urhobo . He is my in-law.
Bro mekus calm down na.  cool
One love and peace.

Thank you jare!
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Beaf: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ibime:

When the British were after Ibori, he tried to paint it as an Imperialist agenda.

Whether "Imperialist agenda", "Ijaw agenda" or a "power play masquerading as anti-corruption crusade", I am still waiting for someone to swear to me that Ibori is clean as a whistle.

If Ibori feels victimised in Nigeria, he can go and submit himself to the British judiciary where Im sure the British courts will grant him a fair trial.

Don't mind the hidiot! People start speaking in tongues when doom is outside the front door.
Ibori will either face jail or be killed resisting. Justice will be done one way or the other.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by SapeleGuy: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
Point of correction. The self styled Delta Elders Forum is a joke, It is a construct for EK Clark to seek relevance and a tool for his master OBJ.

There are no relevant Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Kwale or Anioma leaders in this group. THE GROUP IS FAKE.

EK Clark is somebody who has been rejected by MEND, the Ijaw youth and has a history of sabotage that is as old as the country itself.

Please tell us who he really represents? In fact tell me what type of person will agree to be led by EK Clark?

Look what happened in Gbaramatu or to Mohammed Yusuf or Ralph Uwazuruike. This is what happens when we champion jungle justice.

We must not condone injustice and illegality in the quest for justice. Follow due process and our democracy will gain confidence and flourish.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
SapeleGuy:

EK Clark is somebody who has been rejected by MEND

I am not holding brief for E Clark who I think has mishandled Igbo-Ijaw relations, but this assertion is false.

SapeleGuy:

We must not condone injustice and illegality in the quest for justice. Follow due process and our democracy will gain confidence and flourish.

If Ibori is confident in his innocence under a truely just and democratic judiciary, he should submit himself to the British courts and face the charges over there.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by mekusxxx: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2010
Is Oghara a creeky (for lack of a better word) town? Can Oghara boys hide Ibori in another creeky Urhobo town w/out the consent of the town owners? Beef where is Ibori, you thieving Urhobo wayo man? Hahahaha!
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by mekusxxx: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ibime:

If Ibori is confident in his innocence under a truely just and democratic judiciary, he should submit himself to the British courts and face the charges over there.

Correctly put. The only place thief Ibori can get justice is in the UK. At least he will get what amount of justice he deserves. In a naija court, GJ will ensure he gets more than what he deserves.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ibime:

Is anybody as clean as whitsle in Nigeria?

I am tired of this power play. Let nobody waste any poor police officer's life in the name of wanting to arrest Ibori. Because after arresting Ibori then what?

There are smarter and more civilised ways of doing things, Government simply needed to withdraw police officers from Ibori and then quietly monitor his movement until he is picked up. This whole Business of Nigerian police trying to shoot their way through to Ibori's Oghara Country home in order to arrest Ibori does not make sense to me at all.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by redsun(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2010
I have always known that ibori is a war lord,the people are so stupid that they can be easily be bought over with kegs of ogogoro with the impression that he is their illustrious son representing their interest,meanwhile the root cause of their problems lies in the hands of people like ibori.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by monkeyleg: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2010
@Mekusx,

Beaf is right. I think the problem here is that a lot of people fail to grasp the full extent of Ibori's doings. You really need to speak to someome from Delta to understand. And I sincerely doubt that the Urhobo people will throw thier weight behind him. The man did terrible things in that state. Oghara might be the only exception.

I dont even want to go into the pdp primaries of 2007 in Delta state, he forced his brother on us, didnt give the Deltans an opportunity to speak, because he was hell bent on covering his tracks. The youths of the Niger Delta have remained restive largely to the doings of that man. He must face the law be tried and jailed. let us stop all this "he is not the biggest thief in the country", well suprisingly he might be
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Beaf: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2010
mekusxxx:

Is Oghara a creeky (for lack of a better word) town? Can Oghara boys hide Ibori in another creeky Urhobo town w/out the consent of the town owners? Beef where is Ibori, you thieving Urhobo wayo man? Hahahaha!

Baba Sala, the foolish comedian. I thought you were so sure of the geography of the area earlier?
Yeah, call me "Urhobo wayo", cos am preparing to sell you while you present your wife to me in gratitude for the good things I've done for you. grin grin grin
My wayo pass Jonathan own o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
Beaf
so you and your organisation are after ibori.chei,na wa o
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Beaf: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Beaf
so you and your organisation are after ibori.chei,na wa o

Like say na me get SSS, EFCC, Mopol and Navy, by now I for don krenk you! grin grin
No dulling! cool
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by sjeezy8: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Mekusx,

Beaf is right. I think the problem here is that a lot of people fail to grasp the full extent of Ibori's doings. You really need to speak to someome from Delta to understand. And I sincerely doubt that the Urhobo people will throw thier weight behind him. The man did terrible things in that state. Oghara might be the only exception.

shocked  shocked  shocked

[size=15pt]Leave Ibori alone, 23 Presidents-General of Urhobo nation tell EFCC[/size]

The Presidents-General of the 23 Kingdoms of Urhobo Nation have asked the EFCC to leave Chief James Ibori, former Governor of Delta State alone, since he has not been convicted by any law court in the country as ASCOT and EFCC own reports exonerated the former Governor.

In a communiqué read by Olorogun Joe Omene, the President-General of Mosogar Kingdom, they described the action of the EFCC as a “vilification and wicked attempt to malign our illustrious son and national political leader, His Excellency, Chief James Onanefe Ibori by EFCC”
While advising the EFCC, to follow the path of law and due process by waiting for the decision of the Appeal Court, in Benin City, they noted that they did not believe the Acting President mandated anybody to make a “reckless statement”‘to hound Chief Ibori out of Nigeria.’

Rather they called on the Acting President to use his good offices to unite the people to achieve peaceful environment for the people of Niger Delta.

They noted that the investigative report as prepared by ASCOT Nigeria Limited and the EFCC signed by the EFCC Chairman as thus: “There has been no nexus established between James O. Ibori or Delta State Government with ASCOT OFFSHORE NIGERIA Ltd. Nor was it established that ASCOT was used to launder funds or on behalf of James O. Ibori and/ or Delta State government”

Wondering why Chief Ibori is been singled out of the 36 former governors that ruled between 1999 – 2007, “for incessant harassment for corruption, they noted, however, that till date, Chief Ibori has not been convicted on any criminal matter, if EFCC is serious, it should diligently prosecute its appeal against him out of the 170 charges. If they cannot do this, they should leave Chief Ibori alone” rather than allow themselves to be used by Chief James Ibori’s enemies to hound him out of Nigeria”

While assuring that they are in support of the Federal Government Anti_Corruption Crusade, they cautioned that the EFCC to fight the crusade with the ambit of the rule of law and due process.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by SapeleGuy: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ibime:

I am not holding brief for E Clark who I think has mishandled Igbo-Ijaw relations, but this assertion is false.

"MEND wishes to disown the elders claiming to speak on our behalf at this time and that includes Chief E.K.Clark.

At the appropriate time, we will be putting together a team of notable Nigerians drawn from every tribe in the Niger Delta and some others outside the region to represent the group." Jomo Gbomo 05/07/2009

As you are aware, that team was the Aaron team.

Ibime:

Oh yes, i forgot that they decided not to investigate corruption between BAE and Saudi Arabia because it was against national interest. I digress.

I may be wrong but in the case of RvRoche 1773 1 Leach 134, R, It was held that an acquittal by a foreign court is a bar to an indictment of the same offence in England.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by sjeezy8: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2010
lol I think its funny how in Nigeria criminals are protected by their ethnic group and at the same time are the cause of their peoples woes by being two faced.

for those who blame northerners for everything
The Northerner will NEVER do anything in the South or ND area without the approval of atleast a few important ND elite - who masquarade themselves as leaders but are really sell outs.

Nigeria full of clowns
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Beaf: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2010
@sjeezy
You mean kings of 23 villages! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
For example "In a communiqué read by Olorogun Joe Omene, the President-General of Mosogar Kingdom". . .

Kingdom my foot!
Excuse me! Mosogar is a village / small town close to Ibori's!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol I think its funny how in Nigeria criminals are protected by their ethnic group and at the same time are the cause of their peoples woes by being two faced.

for those who blame northerners for everything
The Northerner will NEVER do anything in the South or ND area without the approval of atleast a few important ND elite - who masquarade themselves as leaders but are really sell outs.

Nigeria full of clowns
i remembered when alam was arrested and tried,bayelsans trooped to town in total madness aginst the federal govt for daring to prosecute him for corruption;same goes for asari amd henry okah.
we cannot fight a success anti-corruption war if we chose side base on ethnicity.
Re: SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2010
SapeleGuy:

"MEND wishes to disown the elders claiming to speak on our behalf at this time and that includes Chief E.K.Clark.

At the appropriate time, we will be putting together a team of notable Nigerians drawn from every tribe in the Niger Delta and some others outside the region to represent the group." Jomo Gbomo 05/07/2009

As you are aware, that team was the Aaron team.

Lets not derail this thread. . . . this was in the lead up to the amnesty, and every Niger Delta leaders was speaking in the public arena. . . so MEND made it clear that [b]no one [/b]represents their position except Aaron Team. . . . calling E Clark's to emphasize this point, as E Clark is often seen as their spiritual father. . . . this is not tantamount to a disownment of the man. . . .  there are many instances of cooperation between MEND and Clark in aftermath of this statement. . . but lets not digress. . . .

SapeleGuy:

Oh yes, i forgot that they decided not to investigate corruption between BAE and Saudi Arabia because it was against national interest. I digress.

well, well. . .  . I knew you would look for excuse as to why the British Justice system is rotten to the core, and not fit to try an upstanding citizen like Ibori  wink cheesy

Lets not forget that that case was dropped over Saudi threats to withdraw vital Intelligence and Security co-operation. . . .

Abeg those who claim "witchhunt" should first prove that Onanefe is not a witch. Im tired of Nigerians and their wuruwuru. . . I will no longer entertain demsay demsay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lord Lugard And Africans - Discuss / FG Seeks $50bn Investment In Power Sector! / 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.