Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Dropped Out Of College And Got Lucky Pursuing A Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Dropped Out Of College And Got Lucky Pursuing A Career (348 Views)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dropped Out Of College And Got Lucky Pursuing A Career by Godslove2018: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2018
...... Although I dropped out of college and got lucky pursuing a career in software, getting a degree is a much surer path to success.... Bill Gates. https://www.gatesnotes.com/Educati…/11-Million-College-Grads

This is someone we quote all the time as an excuse not to study. Come to think of it , He dropped out of "HARVARD" Do you know that , a year in Harvard is worth more than years of study in some colleges?

A learned friend once said , You cant drop out of one " na me , na me " college and start comparing yourself to bill gate and co. Prof Emmanuel

Do you know that bill gate reads more than 50 books in a year ? How many books have you read in 5 years ? Do you know that Bill gate was taking online courses ? How many have you done ?

Believe it or not , education enhances your skill. It enhances your career. Pst Zizi

Its true bill Gate , Mark and co pulled out of school. My question is ,why do they employ the most well read in their organisation ?

I heard Mark talking about some of the things he will be studying this year to help him improve his work on facebook.

I will to God that we all will come to embrace education irrespective of what ever skill, gift , career that we claim we have.

I leave you with this ,

Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. Anthony J. D'Angelo

www.sbsuae.org

(1) (Reply)

See Why We Got You Covered With All Your Research Works And Project Materials / Genuine Admission Into Cheap College/university In Philippines Asia / Futminna Freshers/100level Requirement For Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.