Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

“I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says (1103 Views)

“andy Ruiz Is Good But He Can’t Beat Me Twice” – Anthony Joshua / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by EmagNig(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2018
Controversial comedian, Baba De Baba, who considers himself as the Comedian with the Biggest Ears, has come on Facebook to say he can't marry a woman he can't beat.

Chidi Uzoma, who must have said this in a bid to trend, may not really understand the gravity of the statement as this could have a negative effect on his career.

In his post, which he has since taken down after he got some bashing from hi followers, he wrote:

“I can’t use money to marry a woman I can’t beat, especially now that ladies don’t want to cook again and they want to be flirting”.

Some of the commentators of his post hope his sister or any other female member of hi family gets this kind of treatment that he feels is right for the women folks.

The comedian has not been far from controversy. Earlier this year, he threatened to beat up fellow comedian Mark Angel, for plagiarizing one of his jokes, without giving him credit.

According to him, he does not copy any other comedian's jokes and so he knows when other comedians use his jokes in their skits.

"Mark Angel is a shameless thief. He didn’t delete the skit oh. Although I knew he won’t delete it, I called him out just to caution him and he has started being original afterwards. If Mark Angel was my friend, I would have gone to his house to beat him up. He is not a friend but we met at events on several occasions before he used my joke to shoot his skit. But we have not seen since the fight started.

The gospel truth is that I have never said any comedian’s joke and my colleagues can attest to that. So when you use my jokes in any of your videos, I will surely know about it"

http://lailasnews.com/cant-marry-woman-cant-beat-nigerian-man-says/

lalasticlala

Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by Shedrack777: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2018
let him go and marry wwe's nia jax naw
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by decatalyst(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Shouldn't this animal be arrested already?

Abi iro ilu wo la wa yi gan cry

I wee try to hold myself

Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2018
decatalyst:
Shouldn't this animal be arrested already?

Abi iro ilu wo la wa yi gan cry

I wee try to hold myself
Why should he be arrested, is he not saying the truth.
Would you rather marry someone who can beat you.
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by jonero4(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2018
who knws dis man
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by TheBossAnnie(f): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shedrack777:
let him go and marry wwe's nia jax naw

Lol ..she will kill him
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by Mizsylviah(f): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Since u av dat notion about ladies then don't get married.......... How can u raise ur hands on a lady angry
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by Shedrack777: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheBossAnnie:

Lol ..she will kill him
shey he wants to beat woman? let him go and marry her
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by BlackAdam55(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Since u av dat notion about ladies then don't get married.......... How can u raise ur hands on a lady angry
lol a man can hit lady if she misbehave
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by Mizsylviah(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lol a man can hit lady if she misbehave
Hmmm so u are in support of a man hitting a lady,if she misbehaves,the best thing to do is to give her silent treatment,that's even gonna hurt more because ladies hate that shit
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by amazingfatlose(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
I think you have problem then,, i need to be honest
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by BlackAdam55(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Hmmm so u are in support of a man hitting a lady,if she misbehaves,the best thing to do is to give her silent treatment,that's even gonna hurt more because ladies hate that shit
yea I support it, women need to respect dere husbands they need to know that he is the head of the home (he pay their bride price) they should neva 4 get that. well not every men knows how to do that silent treatment of a thing
Re: “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says by Kobicove(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Dumb idiot!

What a stupid comment to make undecided

(1) (Reply)

plain T-shirts Available For Sale / Multiple Grammy Award Winner Lecrae Rocks Nigerian Jersey. Nigerians React! / Toke Makinwa Gets Fan Drooling With New Alluring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.