Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan (36145 Views)

Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" / RECESSION: Stop Blaming Me, I Managed The Economy Well – Jonathan Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by blacknp(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
akaahs:

Never again ll APC rule us either
Come to Lagos and come and spit that rubbish you will find yourself in the lagoon. Goat go and vote for your Hausa Fulani in Pdp so they can come and take over from the Hausa Fulani in Apc,just imagine a donkey cutting off its ear to spite it's nose?MUMU.

1 Like

Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by EDOSBROWN: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
bubu is a complete failure.
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by joegigs(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
chubinwa:
Animals re really becoming dangerous in Nigeria.
Rat chased president buhari out of his office,
snake swallowed 36million .
Cows has taken over the airport in akure.
What is the meaning of ZOO?
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by manci(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
sirequity:
God bless you Jonathan.
you and him who needs blessing more
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by Charly68: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
madridguy:
Jonathan is on sapele water again shocked Never again will PDP rule us.
The man should just cover his face I beg..he caused all this nonsense on ground...
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by Felixv: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
someone needs to remind this fool (jonathan) about the damage he caused this country. If his wife stole billions I wonder how much this baboon for bayelsa state stole.

no nation becomes great without going through pain....this is our time to make some progress,
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by Abidx22(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol.... No mind me jare.. That's just the bitter truth about current crop of politicians naija is parading today. A REAL change in the true sense of it is what we need. Not a hoax called APC or a self acclaimed reborn / rejuvenated PDP that's hell bent on changing the CHANGE. Just a shame that vast majority of Nigerians will rather prefer to talk using the lenses of ethnocentrism and character assassination. It's well with us!

RexTramadol1:

Fallacy dey ur head o

2 Likes

Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by CoolAmbience(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
madridguy:
Jonathan is on sapele water again shocked Never again will PDP rule us.

Who cares what Jonathan thinks.
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by Abidx22(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
This is never a good way of talking about fellow Human who to a very large extent is innocent until proven otherwise, not to even remind ourselves, he was once the President of The Giant of Africa. Show some respect dude

Felixv:
someone needs to remind this fool (jonathan) about the damage he caused this country. If his wife stole billions I wonder how much this baboon for bayelsa state stole.

no nation becomes great without going through pain....this is our time to make some progress,
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by SaiPapa: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mr President. You are my national father and I respect you. You can say what u want , although u didn't rule well. Nevertheless It is a democracy. We will return 2019. And u know it !
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by chysam: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Histrings08:
We didn't realize this man loves Nigeria on time..

His wife loved Nigerians the most.Because of this ,we agree to settle out of court with her.
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by jaymichael(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
madridguy:
Big one boss. Jonathan takes every Nigerians as the wailers suffering from short term memory. The same man that uprooted a sitting governor, almost murder a sitting governor and same man that blocked opposition from entering a state for an election. GEJ is worst than a dictator so he has no moral value to talk about the rule of law.

I almost forgot that aspect of the yeye man sef. ordering soldiers to confiscate newspapers, 16 greater than 19, ordering the DSS to invade an opposition party promises looking for phantom "cloned" PVC. A peaceful man indeed.
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by SuperBlack: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
NaoSlay:

All these retirees self.

Political party in Nigeria is a scam.

Let change this country to a religious system of governance .

None of our modern churches e.g winners, Rccg has gone bankrupt , hey know how to manage large funds wisely.

Let give our general overseers a chance to rule.

you must not comment when u have nothing to to say
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by akaahs(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
blacknp:
Come to Lagos and come and spit that rubbish you will find yourself in the lagoon. Goat go and vote for your Hausa Fulani in Pdp so they can come and take over from the Hausa Fulani in Apc,just imagine a donkey cutting off its ear to spite it's nose?MUMU.
I can see u lack proper upbringing, no need to waste my time with a lunatic
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by Nkp076: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
APC is a great punishment for Nigerian's may God deliver us from this vampire called APC
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by madridguy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
One of the reason the criminal did not win the Mo Ibrahim award.

jaymichael:
I almost forgot that aspect of the yeye man sef. ordering soldiers to confiscate newspapers, 16 greater than 19, ordering the DSS to invade an opposition party promises looking for phantom "cloned" PVC. A peaceful man indeed.
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by Felixv: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abidx22:
This is never a good way of talking about fellow Human who to a very large extent is innocent until proven otherwise, not to even remind ourselves, he was once the President of The Giant of Africa. Show some respect dude

respect who...that drunkard fool who cleaned out our treasury,

are you kidding me...in civilized chimes he would be behind bars..just like ibori,igbinedion,odilli ---his ilk have set us back,but not to worry lagos would always welcome their women folk....

for a man that have money rolling into our coffers like no other, he has absolutely nothing to show for it...he empowered our rotten national assembly to the extent that they are now the highest paid senators in the world (yet they can't even perform honorably)

he was probably too drunk when this happened::

Patience Jonathan Blew $41, 438 Shopping In One Day After Receiving $11.4m In One Bank Account From 31 Suspects.

1 Like

Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by dannie007(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2018
PDP is worse than APC so good luck should shotup and hide his face in shit. Nigeria Politicians are wicked people. And Nigerians are weak people we are the cause of our problem
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by lookingfly: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
madridguy:
Big one boss. Jonathan takes every Nigerians as the wailers suffering from short term memory. The same man that uprooted a sitting governor, almost murder a sitting governor and same man that blocked opposition from entering a state for an election. GEJ is worst than a dictator so he has no moral value to talk about the rule of law.

pls go and drink some truth pill and stop deceiving ur self
Re: "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan by madridguy(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2018
Go and read the truth too.

lookingfly:
pls go and drink some truth pill and stop deceiving ur self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole / Masked Female Obidient Biker Flaunts Labour Party Flag In Calabar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.