Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Help A Widow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Widow (440 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Widow by valufone(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Good day house.

There is this widow in our compound that is passing through hell.
She has four kids a d things have been very tough for them.
I assist regularly to the best of my ability.

She is on the verge of being thrown out of the compound due to unpaid rent.

Please I appeal to well meaning Nigerians to direct or link her with any relevant organization or NGO that can be of help.
Re: Help A Widow by sunnymighty(m): 4:01am On Feb 20, 2018
valufone:
Good day house.

There is this widow in our compound that is passing through hell.
She has four kids a d things have been very tough for them.
I assist regularly to the best of my ability.

She is on the verge of being thrown out of the compound due to unpaid rent.

Please I appeal to well meaning Nigerians to direct or link her with any relevant organization or NGO that can be of help.

Google Rose of Sharon Foundation or NGO's assisting widows in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Want Your Groceries To Last Longer? / Outrage After Little Girl's Are Filmed Singing Age-inappropriate Song In Nigeria / 4things You Should Let Your Child Do This Holiday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.