Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Would You Still Buy The Samsung Note 8 3 Years Later? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would You Still Buy The Samsung Note 8 3 Years Later? (902 Views)

Nokia 8.3 5G Unboxing And Full Review After 2 Months + Price (photos) / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Interesting Reasons To Still Buy A Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Buy The Samsung Note 8 3 Years Later? by Whizzahd(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2018
I am thinking of a phone to get for tertiary institution, and the note 5 checks the right boxes xcept for battery life and storage of course.. .i love gaming on smart phones.. .would you recommend a better choice?
Re: Would You Still Buy The Samsung Note 8 3 Years Later? by NelsonNeo(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2018
that very note 5 battery is excellent ! Everything about that phone is marvellous... the note 5 was the Pioneer of superb camera quality among the note series. Lesser versions are good also except the picture quality
Storage in addition may pose a problem since it has no memory slot but remember i-phones even as good as they are have no SD cart slot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On My Whatsapp Back Up. / How To Double Your Charging Speed. / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.