Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation And Ecommerce Business In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation And Ecommerce Business In Nigeria (1187 Views)

How To Make Money Online Through Importation And Exportation With Just 30k / Where To Learn Mini Importation And Blogging / Mini Importation And Exportation Business Masterclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation And Ecommerce Business In Nigeria by bigheart7: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
No business rocks like mini importation especially when you know the secrets. It's stress-free & highly profitable with low capital investment.

You Must Do This Business Either Part-time / Full-time, If You Are Tired Of Being Broke or Serious About Making Money In 2018. And Guess what, You can start right now with just 10k and make 10x profits in less than 2 weeks selling unique hot items right from your living room.

For instance
This Mini portable car Refrigerator is selling for 15k - 18k on average.
Meanwhile on the secret portal we will show you: It's selling for N3349.90 plus shipping in less than 4 days.

Lets do the maths: if you sell just 10 pcs for say 15k
10 x 15000= N150,000
Thats more than 100k profits stress-free

This is just a tip of the list of 50 hot products I have compiled in this eBook including the secret portal & logistic company we use to import these items at very cheap rates in 48 hrs

As a new beginner, the toughest part of starting a successful e-commerce business from scratch is finding profitable products to sell. The truth is, there are so many great products that you can choose from, but only few are profitable, so it becomes easy for you to feel overwhelmed or confused and invest in non-profitable products that you will find difficult to sell and make profit.
But not to worry, all that has been taken care of for you, in this fully loaded brief eBook, created specially to make 2018 a remarkable year for you.

This eBook is loaded with some of the following:
1. How & where to import unique quality products for personal use or business such as: men shoes, women shoes, baby items, shirts, phone accessories, wrist watches, beauty products, Make up kits, cosmetics, jewelries, household and kitchen items etc at crazy cheap prices to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria within 48hrs.
2. List of 50 thoroughly researched, cheap and quality hot products with very high profit margins, guaranteed to sell like hot cake
3. The exact product links/webpage of each of the 50 products on the secret portal.
4. A step by step copy and paste guide that even a slowpoke can use to import these products at very low shipping costs directly to your home in less than 10 days
5. The Nigerian logistic company that lets you pay for the goods and shipping with naira. No need for paypal, dollar mastercard etc. This Nigerian logistics company also helps you inspect your products to make sure they are of the right quality and not damaged, before paying and shipping the products to you at an affordable shipping rate of $5-$7
6. Three categories of products that never get saturated. Focus on these products and you are guaranteed to always make profits from selling them.
7. Effective tools we use every day to source for hot products like a pro
8. How to easily get 5 - 10 orders daily using highly targeted facebook ads for just N500 or less
9. Effective ways to deliver these products to your customers within 24 – 72 hrs and how to carry out payment on delivery using a reliable courier company etc.
To Get the eBook, visit the website displayed on the picture or
Whatsapp me: 08085498353

PRICE: N3,950

1 Share

Re: How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation And Ecommerce Business In Nigeria by Freeko4: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
oga ebook, abeg no vex, i dey interested but i go like know how many product u urself don first fit import?
2. if you bliv say this ur ebook dey legit, i go like know ur office so dat we go transact biz face to face, so dat no mago mago go occur, or wetin you think?

i dey wait ur reply[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation And Ecommerce Business In Nigeria by henrymidas: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please don't mind this scammer, he has nothing to offer

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Best SEO Course I've Ever Seen [100,000+ Monthly Visitors To Your Si] / LAGBUS/BRT:- The Beauty Of Investing In This Business. / Secret To Wealth Creation Using Blockchain Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.