Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Bishop Obinim Has Finally Explained Why He Tried To ‘fly To Heaven' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Obinim Has Finally Explained Why He Tried To ‘fly To Heaven' (342 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Has Finally Explained Why He Tried To ‘fly To Heaven' by Wesporting: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Bishop Daniel Obinim was heavily ridiculed for allegedly believing that he can fly to heaven, attempting it and failing.

Barely two months after the incidence, Angel Obinim has come out to clear the air on the ‘Obinim fly heaven video’. According to him, he never tried to fly to heaven as was alleged but it’s just an act he often does with his junior pastors during church service. He added he only does that when he is excited

Speaking to Okay FM on the trending video, Obinim who is unhappy how he is being insulted and ridiculed about the video said:

“That act of throwing myself onto my junior pastors or my church members is not new, I’ve been doing it for some time now. I usually do that when I’m ministering and there’s a powerful prophecy, I get excited in the process and I throw myself and my junior pastors catch me.”

“It’s not true that by doing that I try flying to heaven. Why do people insult me claiming I was trying to fly to Heaven because I’m an angel when they don’t know the reasons behind my action.”

“Sometimes I tell my people that I’m about to throw myself and so they should be ready to catch me and ensure that I don’t fall and hurt myself.”

“How can I fly when I’m within my church auditorium. Ghanaians insult pastors and turn round to ask them to pray for the country, how is this possible,”
Obinim queried

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHh933xkHs4

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/18/bishop-obinim-has-finally-explained-why-he-tried-to-fly-to-heaven/

Re: Bishop Obinim Has Finally Explained Why He Tried To ‘fly To Heaven' by InfernoNig: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewo fly to heaven. Shey him be wizard ni.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Nigerian Mum Let Her 2 Weeks Oldbaby Die After Refusing Blood Transfer / Anointed To Preach His Love – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / 8 Ways To Succeed By Being Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.