Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate (3314 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / “i’m Not Your Mate,respect Yourself” Kate Henshaw Blows Hot / #bbnaija:"if U Dont Have Anythin Nice To Say,be Quiet" - Alex Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by wizalpha(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
My favourite is the chocolate one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by greatnaija01: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
who wants to be mate with an UNKNOWN guy. mtchew. Are you E-MONEY's mate? grin

4 Likes

Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by wizalpha(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
greatnaija01:
who wants to be mate with an UNKNOWN guy. mtchew. Are you E-MONEY's mate? grin

una go hala my name one day

3 Likes

Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by akmath: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
I remember em, that doesn't me I am your mate though...
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by ikemesit4477: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
wizalpha:
yea, remember but I Senior you tho!
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by jdluv(f): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
My favourite no they. Na pako biscuit me like
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
only Costa has stood the test of time and still very much around today, Use to be 6-7 pieces but 3 pieces for just 10 naira now

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by decatalyst(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
jdluv:
My favourite no they. Na pako biscuit me like

No mind OP, we old pass the yeye shild grin

5 Likes

Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by youngsahito(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
coconut n speedy
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by Deckline(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
akmath:
I remember em, that doesn't me I am your mate though...
#Crying# my God will judge you. He will judge you seperately for your grammatical brouhaha. "that doesn't ME i am your mate". why?? Omaka why? Go to school you no gree. Okay #kotinue.

2 Likes

Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by akmath: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Deckline:

#Crying# my God will judge you. He will judge you seperately for your grammatical brouhaha. "that doesn't ME i am your mate". why?? Omaka why? Go to school you no gree. Okay #kotinue.
Jonny English...
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by amazingfatlose(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Where do you get those images in the first place?

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
speedy biscuit was still active till 2003 tongue
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by femi4: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
wizalpha:
Where is Okin shortcake and Okin round, they were my favorite
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by Crossbow(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
Baba age na number.. Money na the issue.
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by parzdor(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
qq
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by eleojo23: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
I loved that coconut! cheesy

I can't remember exactly how much we used to buy it but I know that 5 Naira or less could get you more than one of that stuff...
Eating it with that coloured water plus saccharin that we used to call ice-cream....uhm...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Waris this biko? undecided I'm not understanding!
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by giftedheart1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
mhizenugu:
op, I've seen someone you are older than...

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by wizalpha(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
giftedheart1:
op, I've seen someone you are older than...

Am tellinq u
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by Kobicove(m): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2018
wizalpha:

grin
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by Jethrolite(m): 7:26am On Feb 19, 2018
wizalpha:
If this is as far back as you can go then you're still a kid, stop claiming old age before your time. This new trend among your age grade is disturbing.
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by chloedogie(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2018
where is short cake? Okin biscuit made in Offa.
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by chloedogie(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2018
femi4:
Where is Okin shortcake and Okin round, they were my favorite

May your days be long. Okin shortcake best. Especially the one that is burnt a bit. MAde in iyeru-okin in Offa by Adesoye companies.
Re: If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate by femi4: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2018
mhizenugu:
OP, this is one of the indomie generation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking Young And Different On No Makeup (PHOTO) / Photos: Meet 4-month Old Baby Boston Who Is Giving The World HAIR GOALS / She Was 23 In 2017, Now She’s 22”– Nigerians Accuse Bbnaija’s Nengi Of Lying Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.