Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral (49677 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Letter To America Goes Viral / Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / 2 Ukrainian Soldiers' Leg Work Dance Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
def111:
Not in zoo-nigeria

Which animal are you in the Zoo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by nurez305(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Good
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by ekestic1976(f): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
correctguy101:
Wetin?
Na by force?

How will you understand, small as your heart is?
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by fatpogba7(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
make una no mind am joor! him dey go school go quickly nack
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Nasir123(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
No No!
This is not a good try for pupils.
Some may even be carried away by flood.
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Worksunlimited: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
abiodunalasa:
People like this reinforce my hope in the Black race...

What hope?

Cos thru the hardship we keep pushing forward.?

Nna! Hardship no dey tire una?
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked shocked shocked Africans wake up from your slumber
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Vovedoy: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Emvico34: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gloriagee:
To teach what grin
water science

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by wawale(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by wawale(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by statrboiTolu(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
If phyton swallow im preeek nw, e go cmm dey blame Buhari even for that togo whr edey....
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by EDOSBROWN: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
God bless the teacher
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Kobicove(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
We African get the kind of leaders we deserve... People on this continent are too daft!
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by EDOSBROWN: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by EDOSBROWN: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
he deserve an award

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by ani4purity(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dignity of Labour

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
this one can never happen in nigeria..,once thunder don dey show self, we don Simon for house begin gist oo.even wen we go work or the school self,mince we go break by noon n.a. close time be dat ooo..wetin you go hear na....u won carry gov't work for head...na. it papa house.....I wept for this country....
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
this one can never happen in nigeria..,once thunder don dey show self, we don Sidon for house begin gist oo.even wen we go work or the school self, once we go break by noon na. close time be dat ooo..wetin you go hear na....u won carry gov't work for head...na. ur papa house?.....I wept for this country....
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by kerry57: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
hokafor:
Chai, and people said Nigeria is poor
Keep comparing Nigeria to Togo, Giant of African indeed.
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
JohnnyBling:
In DJ Khaled's voice *legend*
*I love this responsibility* Dj Khaled
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by yungpowers(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
JohnnyBling:
In DJ Khaled's voice *legend*
Yea, he's a legind. Lol
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Pat081: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Na by rforce to go to school dat day ni if Na here in Nigeria I will knw dat maybe dey want to share some money so he hv to b dia too but Na mi end of work dat day
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by sanerugwei: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pubichairs:
:Di could remember when we were kids they'd tell us Togo citizens are all dwarfs ...chai naija and lies

That will be Congo Pygmies, not Togo.
Which kain village school you go set? Lol just kidding
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by King4Roller: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

*I love this responsibility* Dj Khaled
How may i help you
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Fortunetech: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
3 words Selflessness Altruism passion #lovemamaAFRICA
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pubichairs:
:Di could remember when we were kids they'd tell us Togo citizens are all dwarfs ...chai naija and lies

DR of Congo not Togo. Olódo ràbàtà. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by VolvoS60(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
I don't know if this piece is indeed true.

If it is, there's a lot to take away.

There is a key lesson here for those on this platform who enjoy spreading the false narrative that only soldiers undecided make 'sacrifices' towards nation building. This man isn't a soldier. He has no guns or horsewhips which to kill, brutalize or maim fellow citizens. He is a civil servant facing incredible odds - and yet he faces those odds and soldiers (in the true sense of the word) on.

There's often a lot of talk here about how the military pay the supreme price in combat and as such they should be 'respected'. undecided What of this man? He could easily drown or be savaged by wild animals in those waters. Would his death (if it were to happen) be less noble?

The difference is that this man has earned respect for his sacrifice. He didn't demand it. He didn't decree it into existence.

He earned it.
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Pubichairs(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
ruffbamreal:

DR of Congo not Togo. Olódo ràbàtà. grin grin grin
bet it..I didn't see that . I thought it was Congolese ...to fast to suggest..thanks anyways
Re: Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pubichairs:
bet it..I didn't see that . I thought it was Congolese ...to fast to suggest..thanks anyways

Welcome Honourable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.