Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Afe Babalola University Confirms Clement Chigbo As Associate Professor - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Afe Babalola University Confirms Clement Chigbo As Associate Professor (939 Views)

I Collected $30m For Helping Gov’t Recover $300m – Afe Babalola / Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google / Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Confirms Clement Chigbo As Associate Professor by LionBaba(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
One of Nigeria’s top universities, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, has recently confirmed one of her best academic brains, Dr. Clement C. Chigbo, as an Associate Professor/Reader. This confirmation comes after a recommendation to that effect in 2015. Dr. Chigbo, who has been described by both his students and colleagues as a great authority in law, has a wide experience in multi-jurisdictional legal practice. Having obtained his LLB (Hons) from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, and B.L from the Nigerian Law School, Dr. Chigbo was consequently called to the Nigerian Bar as a barrister, solicitor, and advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. But that was just the beginning of an academic journey that took him round more than 3 continents. He later obtained his LLM from the University of London and PHD from the University of Aberdeen, U.K. Among other qualifications, Dr. Chigbo is a solicitor of England and Wales, Registered Associate of the Supreme Court of the Bahamas, Attorney at Law (pro hac vice) of the Turks, to mention but a few.

In the words of an ex-law student of Afe BabbalolaUniversity, “He (Dr Chigbo) is an example of the excellence of my alma matter, Afe Babalola University. He’s an excellent teacher whose words still serve as guiding principles for me and my colleagues long after school. In my opinion, he’s long been overdue for the professorship title”. Dr. Clement Chigbo, who specializes in Commercial and Property law, has also had a vast experience in lecturing in the Caribbean, Canada, and Africa. He is a prolific writer and has been well published.

Afe Babalola University is one of the new generation Universities in Nigeria with a reputation for hiring seasoned lecturers. According to reports, most of her graduates go on to perform excellently at such post-graduate institutions like the Nigerian Law School. Ex-students of the school say it’s no surprise when the school boasts of lecturers like Dr. Chigbo. His fans say they expect higher appointments for this excellent teacher.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Confirms Clement Chigbo As Associate Professor by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Secretary Ever Be, Lady Flaunt Her Cleavages At Work. PHOTOS / Geologists Salary In Nigeria / Expired Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.