Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him (69985 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by kinzation(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kenzico:
Didn't know that Round-about extension still exists??

grin grin
ah swear @ kenzico was like WTF where did he get this
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by babtoundey(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
The only thing He knows how to do is stealing, singing "ajukun iya" and causing confusion up and down.

Now, to write simple and correct English becomes a tall order. What colossal error he is to his constituency and Nigeria at large.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by kmaster007: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
dis man get liver Sha.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Spidermon: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
This guy na Neeggah.

Just enjoying himself.

Abeg If me sef enter Nigerian political office, I go chop wella. Nobody gives a furck about this country again.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Charly68: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yab you ke! You worked hard to attain your present status so who is going to yab you for what; instead you should be saluted my Brother.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Godfullsam(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
That house looks scattered shocked so unkempt

goan keep it for him na
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by kings09(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Show us your own parlour grin

Jesu! Aye leee oo ibosi ooo cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by babdap: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:
May Allah bless Sen. Dino Melaye, the most vibrant and outspoken Senator since 1999.

You will continue to represent the youths of this country Insha Allah, amin
self centred on
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by zoedew: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
When a supposedly Distinguished Senator of The Federal Republic of Nigeria behaves in this manner it discloses the fact that he is ignorant of who he is or meant to be. It is obvious here that when the purpose of a thing is not appreciated its abuse is inevitable!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by wonlasewonimi: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
He just wanted to show his louboutins
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by bobbygkmc(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Looks like he's a dirty man
And he's obviously not that bright.
axcer:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6714974_img3742_jpeg7e6482e95138bf1cb935bab859e734ca

Dino Melaye Came prepared for Critics, the Senator who has sued times without numbers for his non-stop Critisim.
Has Called on potential people to yab him as his ready and that he even it more.

https://www.gistmore.com/dini-melaye-poses-mansion-tea-bread-call-nigerians-blast

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6714975_img3743_jpeg48e4b3e393a39da6173db5e8fa4bc8af

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by akigbemaru: 1:00am On Feb 20, 2018
stanbiggi:
Well done , I get the message

Dino is using that picture to paint Nigeria .
In the heat of the storm we have one man there sitting in the thrown and drinking wine , while everything is shattered.

Also, there is no electricity asupply you can see multiple phone being charged .

It's well
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by BABANGBALI: 2:37am On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
That house looks scattered shocked so unkempt
he is looking for houselp,go apply nau
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by October1960: 3:12am On Feb 20, 2018
One day the corruption they are all eating will choke them. Let them remember Gaddafi.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Annie939(f): 3:50am On Feb 20, 2018
this man get swag ooooooo
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Nasige(m): 9:50am On Feb 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin who God don bless he don bless cheesy

How TINUBU wan take reconcile this great leader with bello and smart, tinubu no get sense . he wan they relevant but we go see as e go do am.

Bros he go reconcile them e go shock u, is like u still dey blive Nigerian politicians sha.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Jakumo(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
babtoundey:
The only thing He knows how to do is stealing, singing "ajukun iya" and causing confusion up and down.

Now, to write simple and correct English becomes a tall order. What colossal error he is to his constituency and Nigeria at large.

I suspect that you might be jealous of the singing abilities frequently displayed by our Ajekun Iya exponent, Dino "Ferrari" Maajale.

Just enroll in my online voice-training workshop that is priced at an affordable 100K naira per head, and when you graduate, you will sing so wonderfully and sonorously that Oga Dino MIGHT even consider allowing you to audition for lead vocalist in his band, but for now, practice, and enrollment in my correspondence course, is the key to your future success in show business.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by ycat: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Is this man not having mental problem, honestly, every nation gets the govt it deserves!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Barthley: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Pls hu is Dino malaye, him na tailor Abi fashion designer
your dad's mentor
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Barthley:
your dad's mentor

Neva bring in my dad in ur miserable stupidity.....
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Barthley: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

Neva bring in my dad in ur miserable stupidity.....
that's someone dad too, old fool.. wasted sperm, hopeless being
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by babtoundey(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Jakumo:

I suspect that you might be jealous of the singing abilities frequently displayed by our Ajekun Iya exponent, Dino "Ferrari" Maajale.

Just enroll in my online voice-training workshop that is priced at an affordable 100K naira per head, and when you graduate, you will sing so wonderfully and sonorously that Oga Dino MIGHT even consider allowing you to audition for lead vocalist in his band, but for now, practice, and enrollment in my correspondence course, is the key to your future success in show business.

"Dino Ferrar Maajele" that name is one in a million.

As for your workshop, sir, I am on my way.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Barthley:

that's someone dad too, old fool..
wasted sperm, hopeless being

U are just senseless
Naw sit down and try 2 comprehend malaye was Neva my dad mate 2 begin with so he can Neva b my dad mentor 2nd bin a tailor or fashion designer are 2 great career dat can fetch one fame..

Naw sit down and reason it with ur skul cus it seems u locks proper home upbringing hu is insulting each other.

Finally I don't trade words online so if u can't contain ur frustration find something and engage in rather Dan sticking ur mouth wia ur nose can perceive
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Barthley: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

U are just senseless
Naw sit down and try 2 comprehend malaye was Neva my dad mate 2 begin with so he can Neva b my dad mentor 2nd bin a tailor or fashion designer are 2 great career dat can fetch one fame..

Naw sit down and reason it with ur skul cus it seems u locks proper home upbringing hu is insulting each other.

Finally I don't trade words online so if u can't contain ur frustration find something and engage in rather Dat sticking ur mouth wia ur nose can perceive
age's nothing but a number.. c'mon u said you don't trade words .. check your first reply.. I guess you were drunk then. Besides Melaye is a father too,so stop insulting him. I know you hate him because of His flashy life.. I guess Nigerians really like a pretenders.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him by Teetowhales(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
I don’t know why i just like Dino. Dinobambino!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.