Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (671 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: - by Tallesty1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
Should All Lands In Nigeria be Owned By Government and sold in bulk to investors, and should free hold land ownership be abolished?

I believe all lands should be owned by the government and freehold land ownership should be abolished. As long as individuals own freehold properties , Nigeria and other third world countries will never develop .
That's my opinion. what's your opinion?
I think the government should own our genitals and brains too.
Re: - by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
-
Re: - by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: - by haywire07(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
All lands within Nigeria is owned by the government and only leased to people who claim to be owners for only 99years
Re: - by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: - by ChimaAdeoye: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
Should All Lands In Nigeria be Owned By Government and sold in bulk to investors, and should free hold land ownership be abolished?

I believe all lands should be owned by the government and freehold land ownership should be abolished. As long as individuals own freehold properties , Nigeria and other third world countries will never develop .
That's my opinion. what's your opinion?

most average Nigerian streets look like the pics below or even worse.

Who owns Nigeria?

The people of Nigeria or the people who rig themselves into power and say they are "rulers" or "governors" of Nigeria?
Re: - by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
-
Re: - by haywire07(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
Nigeria is still a freehold ownership country. Lands should only be sold in bulk in hectares to investors.
that should happen only in china and other communists country
Re: - by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: - by haywire07(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
Sell all lands to me and Nigeria will look like these photos .

you are living in a fantasy of high resolution images.
You can as well acquire (lease or buy) hectares of land from owners and develop into your dream. It's also an investment

The truth is, many of us have thought the way u are currently thinking, but I tell you that capital will be a major problem. Provided you have capital, nepotism and politics will throw u off .

Think of the likes of Dangote....

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Reveals Why He Was Absent From Apc Caucus, Nec Meeting / Caption This Photo Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun / Barrister F.n.nwosu And His Journey To The Land Of Justice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.