Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari Is A Sympathiser To The Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Sympathiser To The Herdsmen (630 Views)

Governor Umahi And The Herdsmen Crisis Resolution / No Need To Fight The Herdsmen..just Do This. / My Coverstation With An IPOB Sympathiser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Sympathiser To The Herdsmen by neezar: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Today the president was at Plateau state but he didn't visit the affected communities and the bereaved persons who lost their family members, Instead he was busy driving a tractor and taking pictures up and down

https://www.nairaland.com/4389349/buhari-drives-tractor-launches-plateau
Re: Buhari Is A Sympathiser To The Herdsmen by yarimo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
neezar:
Today the president was at Plateau state but he didn't visit the affected communities and the bereaved persons who lost their family members, Instead he was busy driving a tractor and taking pictures up and down

https://www.nairaland.com/4389349/buhari-drives-tractor-launches-plateau
can you see him over there? he is the posting trash in a public forum

Re: Buhari Is A Sympathiser To The Herdsmen by chichar1(f): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
buhari is a nonentity!!!!! animals in the jungle are far more better than him

(1) (Reply)

Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President / I Made Over N100m From Kidnapping, My ‘oga’ Has Killed Many People – Herdsman Co / Don’t Blame Youth, Blame Your Governance- Ismail Damola Fantola React To Pmb Spe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.