Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Freelance Job For Blog Commenters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Freelance Job For Blog Commenters (533 Views)

Basic SEO Tips And Guidelines For Blog In 2022 - Tuplea / Blog For Blog. Site For Site / Blog For Blog. Telegram Group Chat For Website Owners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by macphilip: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
================
I need 30 MANUALLY posted blog comments.
I will give you the comments you are to post for me.
I will give you a list of about 100 Nigerian blogs you are to post the comments
Not all the blogs would APPROVE the comments you posted
APPROVED comments simply means the comments you posted have been displayed LIVE on the blog for the whole WORLD to see
You MUST ensure that comments you posted on any blog are approved on the blog before you send the links to me for confirmation.
I need 30 approved comments on any blog you posted, maximum of 2 approved comments per blog.
I will give you a list of 100 Nigerian blog to post the comments
I will pay N2,000 for every 30 APPROVED comments you send to me.
Once you achieve your 30 APPROVED comments. please send them to my email for confirmation and payment.
Once I confirm your comments are LIVE on the blogs you posted on,
I will pay you within 30 minutes via Nigerian Bank transfer. No stories!!!

Thank you

APPLICATION
========
To signify your interest, kindly send a blank mail with subject "FREELANCER JOB FOR BLOG COMMENTERS" to:
info@mytopexchange.com

I would revert shortly.

Thank you
Re: Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by macphilip: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
application still ongoing
Re: Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by Emeka71(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
macphilip:
Do you want to earn some extra cash doing something you love doing?
Work at your own convenience and speed
Apply and start earning immediately
Simply earn money by posting comments on various blogs, websites, forums
No long articles or tedious work
Fast payments, no stories.
No special requirements/qualifications.
Any internet person can do it.
Opportunity to get a permanent job (as an Online Marketer) in our Company for excellent freelancers.

Job Description
===============
Post comments on popular Nigerian blogs, websites
Post thread replies on popular Nigerian online forums
Post answers on popular question and answer websites like quora, yahoo answers,

Target
====
We are trying to promote our new website and create a stream of popularity within the Nigerian online world.
Hence successful freelancers would be required to post ONLY relevant and contextual comments and replies.

Freelancers would have a target of 40 comments/replies before getting paid.
You may/can achieve this target hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, e.t.c.

Upon completion of the target number of comments/posts
Freelancer would submit the comments URLs/links to us for our confirmation
Upon successful confirmation and approval of your work, we would pay you within 1 hour.

QUALITY CONTROL
===============

To ensure a smooth and successful outing for both parties, there would be strict adherence to quality work.
We would be providing freelancers with the types or categories of websites you can comment on.
You can't just comment on any website in order to quickly meet your target.
We would be cross checking your submitted work to weed out poor/spam comments
We have ZERO tolerance for spam comments or replies.
Freelancers that regularly submit spammy/useless comments to us would be disqualified

EARNINGS
========
After successful confirmation and approval, We would pay 5USD for every 40 comments/replies you send to us.
You can always send in more targets as often as you like. We only pay for QUALITY works.

We make payment via bitcoin or Nigerian Bank online transfer

APPLICATION
========
To signify your interest, kindly send a blank mail with subject "FREELANCER JOB FOR BLOG COMMENTERS" to:
info@mytopexchange.com

we would revert shortly.

Thank you
But if only some people can turn all thier activity on this forum and Linda Ikeji blog to cash.
Re: Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by macphilip: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
hello
Re: Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by macphilip: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2018
application is still
we need more freelancers
Re: Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by macphilip: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2018
pls make sure your comments are approved on the blog you posted it before you send to us for confirmation and payment
Re: Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by macphilip: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
application is on
Re: Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by nairalandic(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2018
hy, is it still undergoing i will love to do it... Please email me the 100 naija blog or do i use my list here for both international and naija

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please / Please What Could I Be Doing Wrong In My Blog That Made Goggle Not To Approve Me / Verify Your Google Adsense Accounts All Countries(4days)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.