Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Vacancy At Gex Deliveries - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Gex Deliveries (8001 Views)

Massive Job Recruitment At GEX LOGISTICS LIMITED For Immediate Employment / Vacancy At Gex Deliveries / Vacancy At Gex Deliveries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2018
uslasconsults:
GEx Deliveries is looking for Delivery Agents for ABIA,ADAMAWA,BAUCHI,BAYELSA,BENUE,BORNO,CROSS RIVER,EKITI,GOMBE,IMO,JIGAWA,KASTINA,KEBBI,SOKOTO,TARABA,YOBE,ZAMFARA
I didn't get any reply from them for Edo state.
Could it be that they already have someone there? And Will it be wise to apply for another state again?
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by lizzychom: 6:36am On Feb 26, 2018
chuhill:
got a call from them today, who else did?
said their pay is 40k/month,exluding transport. work's monday - saturday
No interview.
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by sundaysamuel770: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
I didn't hear from them, hope they have position in Nasarawa state
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by charlyazods(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2018
Massive Recruitment - Dispatch Riders in Lagos

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 70+ Dispatch Riders in Lagos.

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
Must be resident in Lagos and conversant with Lagos terrain and road network
Previous or current job as a Dispatch Rider is a huge advantage
Good communication skills
Can speak English fluently
Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
World class training
30,000-50,000 Naira per month
Other incentives

To apply, visit: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/detail/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-9

Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by lizzychom: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2018
Did anybody receive call again.we r patiently waiting
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MVLOX(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
lizzychom:
Did anybody receive call again.we r patiently waiting

I have.... Afta a brief interview I got the job as a delivery agent... But I nid to complete the guarantors form they sent to me to complete the process
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by sundaysamuel770: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
I also receive a call from them today, I get the job but i have to fill a guarantors form and send it to them before next thing
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Onyi6060: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
For wch state pls
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
when you apply and they now send you the employment form to be filled, What does that Mean?
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
MVLOX:

I have.... Afta a brief interview I got the job as a delivery agent... But I nid to complete the guarantors form they sent to me to complete the process
Bro, how long did it take to be called for interview after u submitted the recruitment form and please what were some of the questions asked?
I submitted my recruitment form this morning.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Onyi6060: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
please has anyone in Lagos been called ?
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MVLOX(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
MASTERMIND04:

Bro, how long did it take to be called for interview after u submitted the recruitment form and please what were some of the questions asked?
I submitted my recruitment form this morning.
Thanks in anticipation.

About 3 to 4 days.. I think it was delayed cuz the 1st pdf I send across had issues I had to correct the error and send another one. Normal questions like why do u tink u re the right person for the job? What do think u can do to succeed in ur assignment? Then u will be given an opportunity to ask ur questions
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Emma1Oj(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pls pple whatz up with Lagos, anything?
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
sundaysamuel770:
I also receive a call from them today, I get the job but i have to fill a guarantors form and send it to them before next thing
MVLOX:

Which states?
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MVLOX(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Which states?
Delta State
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MVLOX(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Which states?
Delta State
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
MVLOX:

Delta State
Asaba or Warri. I applied for edo. But I didn't hear from them o..
I'm from delta sha
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
MVLOX:

About 3 to 4 days.. I think it was delayed cuz the 1st pdf I send across had issues I had to correct the error and send another one. Normal questions like why do u tink u re the right person for the job? What do think u can do to succeed in ur assignment? Then u will be given an opportunity to ask ur questions
Aiit
Thanks brov
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
I also receive a call from them today, I have gotten the job but i have to fill a guarantors form and send it to them
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by sundaysamuel770: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Which states?
Nasarawa state
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by kachimor(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
GEX is an E-commerce logistics company. the company doesn't pay monthly but their pay is only on commission base. The guy that says that the pay is 40k/month is lying. I got a call from the company and the person only mentioned 500 naira commission & other benefits like a simcard, transport expenses but failed to mentioned the amount of transport expenses.
if you have worked or know anybody that is working as delivery agent to jumia, or konga or Agile logistics, they are all commission base. nothing like monthly payment.
but finally delivery job is good sha becos it put little money inside ur pocket until u get a better job
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
kachimor:
GEX is an E-commerce logistics company. the company doesn't pay monthly but their pay is only on commission base. The guy that says that the pay is 40k/month is lying. I got a call from the company and the person only mentioned 500 naira commission & other benefits like a simcard, transport expenses but failed to mentioned the amount of transport expenses.
if you have worked or know anybody that is working as delivery agent to jumia, or konga or Agile logistics, they are all commission base. nothing like monthly payment.
but finally delivery job is good sha becos it put little money inside ur pocket until u get a better job

That's true
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MVLOX(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Asaba or Warri. I applied for edo. But I didn't hear from them o..
I'm from delta sha

Warri
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MVLOX(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
kachimor:

So what would u advise.... Should a person leave a 30 to 40k monthly jab for dis?
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by lizzychom: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2018
kachimor:
Do they hv offices in each state or is it work from home
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MVLOX(m): 6:20am On Mar 01, 2018
lizzychom:

Do they hv offices in each state or is it work from home

Work from home 4 d now... Until they get an office depending on how well you cover your area... So I was told

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by lizzychom: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2018
@kachimor are u sure.i dont think so.who will work for 500naira daily.dats to say 12000-15000 monthly haba is not posible.
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
I don't think The whole position has the same salary structure. some are place on salary while others are base on commission basis. All delivery agent are commission basis.

I just received the guarantor Form now, pls How many Guarantor do they required from Us?.
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by Rukitop(f): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
bruce396:
I don't think The whole position has the same salary structure. some are place on salary while others are base on commission basis. All delivery agent are commission basis.

I just received the guarantor Form now, pls How many Guarantor do they required from Us?.
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
lizzychom:
@kachimor are u sure.i dont think so.who will work for 500naira daily.dats to say 12000-15000 monthly haba is not posible.
Lol
Nigerians don suffer grin grin grin
5h ke?
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by kachimor(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
MVLOX:

So what would u advise.... Should a person leave a 30 to 40k monthly jab for dis?

don't leave your present job for delivery agent job ooooo. u can combine the two. you only deliver the product at ur leisure time
Re: Vacancy At Gex Deliveries by kachimor(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
lizzychom:

relax, when u receive call from this number 08114428691, then u will know that am telling u the truth. but is left for you to accept or reject their terms & conditions. all I know is that is not monthly paid job, is only 500 commission per delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Fall A Victim For I Was Scammed / FCSC Denies Reports On Mass Recruitment (DETAILS) / Zenith Bank Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.