Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,334 members, 7,867,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

[VIDEO] More Shock In Bbnaija As Vandora And Dee-one Are Evicted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] More Shock In Bbnaija As Vandora And Dee-one Are Evicted (625 Views)

Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] More Shock In Bbnaija As Vandora And Dee-one Are Evicted by Temtee11223344: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
It seems the Big Brother Naija 2018 show is living up to its tag - double wahala - as it has left many stunned with the eviction of Dee-One and Vandora.

The housemates were left stunned with some saying 'this is not real' and 'they are coming back' as many couldn't come to terms with the evictions.

The eviction of VanDee brought the total number of housemates who have left the house to 6 following earlier evictions of Princess, Bitto and the disqualification of Khloe and K-brule.

Read More And See Video Below

www.nigeriannewsweb.com/video-vandee-vandora-and-dee-one-evicted-from-bbnaija/

Re: [VIDEO] More Shock In Bbnaija As Vandora And Dee-one Are Evicted by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
As if i care,check this out and u will like the idea
https://www.nairaland.com/4350632/sincere-suggestion-big-brother-naija

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With 1,400 African Girls In 2 Years 600 Got Pregnant - French Tourist / #bbnaija: Only Crime Cee-c Committed Was Not Having Sex - Man Claims / ‘I Like My Tops & My Men Oversized’ – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.