Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

BBNaija: 'It Is True, I Am Married' - Dee One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: 'It Is True, I Am Married' - Dee One (564 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: 'It Is True, I Am Married' - Dee One by Blogsphere: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Source - .COM

Tonight, Khloe and KBrule were disqualified from the Big Brother Naija Show, Princess & Bitto were evicted… and then, Dee-One and Vandora were also evicted.

During Dee-one’s stay in the house, there were pictures from Dee-One’s marriage that leaked, and it was reported that the comedian was indeed married.

Recall during his entrance to the house, Dee-One claimed he was in a “Serious relationship”, but didn’t categorically state that he’s a married man. Now during the Live eviction show, He has confirmed that he is indeed married.

Ebuka threw the question at him… and at first he mumbled, and he later confirmed his marriage.. Though, he said he and his partner both agreed to keep it a secret..and to keep his private life, private!

Vandora on the other hand said she had a feeling that Dee-One must be a married man, as this is because she’s threw several advances at him, and he turned them all down.

Vandora also said the reason why she was probably evicted, was because she played too safe because of her boyfriend!

Best of luck the housemates disqualified tonight!

Source: http://www..com/2018/02/it-is-true-i-am-married-dee-one-bbnaija.html

Re: BBNaija: 'It Is True, I Am Married' - Dee One by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
No wonder
Re: BBNaija: 'It Is True, I Am Married' - Dee One by SIMPLYkush: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
useless mother fvcker

(1) (Reply)

Power Line Falls As Fire Razed Down Lagelu Shops And Mosque At Iwo Road Ibadan / Watch The 10 Real Fact About Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu / You Are Broke! Runtown Brother Scold Record Label Boss Okwudili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.