Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,024 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Wonders At CEMSA Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wonders At CEMSA Church (356 Views)

A Whole Dimension Of Wonders At CEMSA!! / Wonders At Cemsa Church Banire St. Obawole Estate Iju / Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders At CEMSA Church by Omodua(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
At 5 Banire Street, Iju, Lagos, a Pastor by name, Victor Okafor, healed people with different shades of terminal disease. Name it. HIV, Cancer, the Barren and the blind. He does this with apparent ease, using the power of God, but many nigerians are yet to discover this prodigy. I was in the Church today.

More details later.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Key To Truly Knowing God? / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 02/03/2018 Friday / In My Prosperity I Said I Shall Never Be Moved."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.