Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

$11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer (10728 Views)

Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic / $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer / $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by WorldRichest: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2018
The illiterate cantankerous grammarian Sheppopo.

Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by WorldRichest: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
Exactly. This is a part which I think the administration is failing.

We don't want just probes and prosecution, we want to see people serving jail terms after being found guilty!

The last time I could remember any high profile crook ever serving a sentence was Bode George. Since then, all we hear is plea bargain and "not guilty" virdicts.

Not good enough.

The looters have bribed the Judges that is why the Judges have refused to jail anyone of them. It is EFCC's job to prosecute, but it is the Judges job to convict. Did you not read about a Judge that has Buggati and other luxury vehicles in his garage? What about the one with millions of hard currency in his wardrobe?

2 Likes

Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by Kingsley10000: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2018
so buhari is yet to send her to jail
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by sweerychick(f): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2018
IkpuNnu:
IPOB Pigs arriving from Biafra, to defend Corruption.
from ngeneukwenu to ikpunnu lol, I hope you know what ikpuNnu means in Igbo language undecided
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by erico2k2(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
you're the one supporting fulani herdsmen against your people just because Buhari is a fulani man
you didn't even hide your hatred for your people
what a pathetic shame
Im wondering why he is not posting everyday on that section to draw awareness, azz licker if U ask me.

1 Like

Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by peacockremi(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2018
SMSguru:
She and other culprits must be brought to book.
In the school of law, every criminal no matter how highly placed must face the law.
hear yourself, u said in the school of law but this is Nigeria
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2018
Settle out of court... Lol that will only happen in Nigeria.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by wailersarefools: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Oya e don be for mama p.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by anibirelawal(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Chisos, diaris God o.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by rottennaija(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
Exactly. This is a part which I think the administration is failing.

We don't want just probes and prosecution, we want to see people serving jail terms after being found guilty!

The last time I could remember any high profile crook ever serving a sentence was Bode George. Since then, all we hear is plea bargain and "not guilty" virdicts.

Not good enough.

I think most of these high profile cases are being drag long enough to see what 2019 election holds. If they succeed in stopping pmb, they would have succeeded but if pmb wins, I see many people either disappearing from the country or most of these corruption cases solved.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by redsun(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2018
I sometimes don't bother with these kind of stories because they usually sound too naive to be tree.

They treat people that have obviously committed treasonous offences with kids gloves like they are child proteges. No amount stealingredients is small and no thief is better than the other,apart from,maybe, the one that steals from the rich to genuinely give to the poor.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by newslifeop: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Oh
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by FrancisIgya: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Where are her supporters? Let the Avengers and the other Niger Delta militias spit fire for her. Now the truth is gradually emerging on how GEJ ruined this country.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by Azam101: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:
Though APC is not perfect in handling Nigerian situation, its trying to be the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem. 
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria. 
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
You are absolutely correct we Nigerian have short memory of events. one thing I strongly believed is that those that stole Nigerian resources will never have peace of mind including their generations yet to arrived.

2 Likes

Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by Bobby808: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
I guess the militants have realised the futility of being used to blackmail the government, Mama Peace has therefore run out of escape options, the shameless kleptomaniac sheppopotamus is now ready to plea bargain.
Buhari boy down loading his over loaded griviances over time. Very shameful that a country like Nigeria to be run by an old cargo with holo block brain. I only blame GEJ and his family to play into the hands of a tribal begot, a Fulani regional head whose ways of life is killing and destruction of properties across the entire world. Going by the records, Fulanis are the highest killers of innocent people. Take Buhari for example, his government so far still remain the highest killer of innocent Nigerians. During this regime, the number of shiits killed, the bumbing of our own IDPs by own fighter jet and many others remains the highest killer. So, why should GEJ and his family play into the hand of such a devil?
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by Bimpe29: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good to know.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by laydoh(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
how i wish there is something i can do to all these people with no conscience,wat more do they need,they are blessed.y must we suffer because you want to be extraordinarily buoyant.if to say they embezzle the money and we the citizens are able 2 benefit a little from it,dat wd suffice bt they stole the money and always keep it somewhere,to germinate or what?maybe they are competing who will steal the highest money.if it is possible for me to kill these people,i will never blink b4 i put them down.they v turned us to sheeps and there is nothing we can do about it except to grunt and mumble. and now,the present admin is trying all its possible best to curb as little as it can of these nonchalant corruption but our people has turn it to something else,blaming the man for everything bad.the previous admin that ruined this country didnt get this sort of hatred.if bukhari doesnt win in 2019,whoever wins,we will see what he is gonna do and what our bigots/hypocrites are gonna say.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by megama: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Esseite:
Its obvious she cannot account for contract cashbacks given to her, she should either forfeit the $11m or fight in court..

Meanwhile... $28m/N10bn was brazenly stolen with a caption "F*uk the Minister"
by the DG of NHIS, funds meant for healthcare of civil servants, notwithstanding the N900m he was accused off, was suspended but finally re-instated by corruption himself...

every looter must face the wrath of law
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by stieyven(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
IkpuNnu:
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Same way u Afonjas defend Thiefnubbu n Fashola like ur life depends on it.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by tiger28: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Esseite:
Its obvious she cannot account for contract cashbacks given to her, she should either forfeit the $11m or fight in court..

Meanwhile... $28m/N10bn was brazenly stolen with a caption "F*uk the Minister"
by the DG of NHIS, funds meant for healthcare of civil servants, notwithstanding the N900m he was accused off, was suspended but finally re-instated by corruption himself...

let the next administration probe this administration......SIMPLE!!!
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bobby808:
Buhari boy down loading his over loaded griviances over time. Very shameful that a country like Nigeria to be run by an old cargo with holo block brain. I only blame GEJ and his family to play into the hands of a tribal begot, a Fulani regional head whose ways of life is killing and destruction of properties across the entire world. Going by the records, Fulanis are the highest killers of innocent people. Take Buhari for example, his government so far still remain the highest killer of innocent Nigerians. During this regime, the number of shiits killed, the bumbing of our own IDPs by own fighter jet and many others remains the highest killer. So, why should GEJ and his family play into the hand of such a devil?

What silly trash!

Was there any president more dumb than GEJ, Odechukwu PhD without inelligence; whose credentials along with those of his wife,PEJ, are an epitome of exam malpractice and an embarrassment to Nigerian universities and graduates in general?

Again, no president had presided over more deaths of Nigerians in peace time than GEJ; he literally exposed a defenceless population in the N.E. and some of his own soldiers to be murdered by Boko Haram, while he and his cohorts diverted Billions meant to defend them for his failed re-election - with silly excuses, such as Boko Haram were his siblings (can you imagine?).

Clashes between the Army and Shiites first started under GEJ where several members of the sect, including the killings of 3 of Sheikh El-Zazkaky's own sons (Mahmoud, Ahmad & Hamid) was led by one Brigade General S. Okuh, the then C.O Engineering Basawa Zaria.

Finally, what could be more shameful than the illiterate English you just employed; while having the audacity to question the competence of the President - you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by Bobby808: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

What silly trash!

Was there any president more dumb than GEJ, Odechukwu PhD without inelligence; whose credentials along with those of his wife,PEJ, are an epitome of exam malpractice and an embarrassment to Nigerian universities and graduates in general?

Again, no president had presided over more deaths of Nigerians in peace time than GEJ; he literally exposed a defenceless population in the N.E. and some of his own soldiers to be murdered by Boko Haram, while he and his cohorts diverted Billions meant to defend them for his failed re-election - with silly excuses, such as Boko Haram were his siblings (can you imagine?).

Clashes between the Army and Shiites first started under GEJ where several members of the sect, including the killings of 3 of Sheikh El-Zazkaky's own sons (Mahmoud, Ahmad & Hamid) was led by one Brigade General S. Okuh, the then C.O Engineering Basawa Zaria.

Finally, what could be more shameful than the illiterate English you just employed; while having the audacity to question the competence of the President - you should be ashamed of yourself.
You are even sounding very prematured and elementary. Rubbish boy.
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bobby808:
You are even sounding very prematured and elementary. Rubbish boy.

Premature is definitely more fitting description of you - how else can we explain your poor brain development?
Re: $11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer by jpphilips(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:

Mr man, add this to your tribalistic signature.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/18/herdsmen-must-kill-ango-abdullahi/

There are news that are too dumb to published, this up there is one of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Condoles Victims Of Attacks In Kaduna, Plateau, Sokoto / PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) / I Don't Believe In Local Govt. Autonomy - LCDA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.