Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life (740 Views)

Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) / Watch Viral Video Of Ghanaian Soldiers Erotically Doing The One Corner Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by jpphilips(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Three soldiers who sustained gunshot wounds after an attack by nomadic herdsmen at Agogo in the Ashanti Region, have been transferred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) after their conditions became critical.

The soldiers and a police officer, all members of Operation Cow Leg, were shot by herdsmen on Monday, 8 January 2018, after they had responded to a distress call by a farmer whose crops were being destroyed by cattle belonging to the Fulani.

The unknown assailants laid ambush and shot at the security officers.

The victims were initially sent to the Agogo Presbyterian Hospital for first aid but had to be referred to KATH due to the nature of their wounds.

“We realised that one of them, who had a pellet down the throat, was becoming breathless because the upper airway was becoming obstructed and the other too had sustained shots at the base of the skull, which was causing bleeding. And the third also had a pellet by the vertebral column so we had to refer [them to KATH],” a nurse at the Agogo Hospital, Emmanuel Mensah, told Joy News on Tuesday, 9 January.

Meanwhile, the Ashanti Regional Police Command has said it will not be frightened by attacks on officers of Operation Cow Leg.

According to ASP Juliana Obeng, the Ashanti Regional Police Public Relations Officer, the Police will continue to ensure law and order in the area as far as the activities of the Fulani herdsmen are concerned.
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Fulani-Attacks-3-Soldiers-fight-for-life-615762
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by jpphilips(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2018
There seems to be an Al Qaeda siege in west Africa hiding behind Fulani herdsmen apparently to qualify for Ecowas protocol 1 agreement.
Who knows if Ghana has a Fulani president as well going by Nigerian logic. The biggest challenge of this country is assembling a generation of extremely low reasoning abilities.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by FarahAideed: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2018
Since Buhari became President of Nigeria the Fulani have suddenly got more funds and moral to step up their expansionist drive ..This Herdsmen menace is really a threat to the collective existence of the sub region and must be tackled

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by Shedrack777: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2018
ok! vote me for president come 2019 and NwaAmaIpke as your information minister
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by delishpot: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2018
They are using part of the money FG paid them to secure the release of the girls and the police wives to stock up on weapons.

Looking at it from another angle, these guys are very united o. If it were freedom fighters from some particular region, snitches and money lovers would have betrayed the agenda by hugging cows, taking up office with the enemy and selling info for cash. The Fulanis are a very united group that is why they succeed in their actions.
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by MistadeRegal(m): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2018
They've entered Ghana too?
West Africa in shit unless we take responsibility of our safety.
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by Scholes007(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2018
For a long time I have suspected some foreign infiltration by terrorist organization. Laws should be put in place to check the activities of these herdsmen. The tendency that some terrorist organization must have infiltrated the noble profession should also be put into consideration.

But to be sincere, Mr President is not doing enough. This is what gives room to the accusations he is receiving. He seem too slow or more or less clueless about actions to take about this.
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2018
When Donald Trump talk now some ignoramus (claiming to be) who know the truth will try to defend the poo call Africa.
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by jpphilips(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
Since Buhari became President of Nigeria the Fulani have suddenly got more funds and moral to step up their expansionist drive ..This Herdsmen menace is really a threat to the collective existence of the sub region and must be tackled

So Buhari is funding Al Qaeda now ba? since they attacked Ghana too, who is funding those ones? if God gave me your kinda brain, i will commit suicide just to return it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by FarahAideed: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
jpphilips:

So Buhari is funding Al Qaeda now ba? since they attacked Ghana too, who is funding those ones? if God gave me your kinda brain, i will commit suicide just to return it.

BUHARI has always been sympathetic to Fulani terrorist and only God knows how much material and moral support he is now giving behind the scenes apart from the brazen law enforcement shield he provides in public .. for a man that once stood up to defend Boko Haram and was also nominated to negotiate on behalf of them anything is very possible

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by jpphilips(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
Scholes007:
For a long time I have suspected some foreign infiltration by terrorist organization. Laws should be put in place to check the activities of these herdsmen. The tendency that some terrorist organization must have infiltrated the noble profession should also be put into consideration.

But to be sincere, Mr President is not doing enough. This is what gives room to the accusations he is receiving. He seem too slow or more or less clueless about actions to take about this.

Accusing the president is meaningless, if Al Qaeda disguises as doctors, what are supposed to do, kill all your doctors? If Al Qaeda disguises as Lawyers what are we supposed to do, ostracize all your lawyers? that is the sad story of Nigeria, while other nations unite against terror, Nigerians divide themselves in the face of terror. today as a result of ignorance, our Fulani herders have become our enemies, isn't that what Al Qaeda wants to achieve in the first place? out of ignorance, we are playing in to the hands of Al qaeda thinking we are playing regional and ethnic politics, in the end, we all pay dearly for it.
I thought by now boko haram must have thought us a huge lesson, do we ever learn?
When boko radicalized our Kanuri population, we persecuted them, in the end what did we get? an emboldened and formidable boko haram, the moment we embraced what is left of our Kanuri population, we formed the civilian JTF, Boko was defeated, do we ever learn??
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by jpphilips(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
MistadeRegal:
They've entered Ghana too?
West Africa in shit unless we take responsibility of our safety.

Ghana was worst hit than Nigeria, they weren't so dumb to blame the ethnicity of their president for it, that is the difference!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by jpphilips(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

BUHARI has always been sympathetic to Fulani terrorist and only God knows how much material and moral support he is now giving behind the scenes apart from the brazen law enforcement shield he provides in public .. for a man that once stood up to defend Boko Haram and was also nominated to negotiate on behalf of them anything is very possible

You sincerely believe Buhari has the capacity to fund Al Qaeda undetected? do you have any idea how the real world works or just another school leaver playing with dad's phone? Do you know that in a Al Qaeda's captivity, Jonathan is safer in the hands
of Al Qaeda than Buhari?
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by FarahAideed: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
jpphilips:

You sincerely believe Buhari has the capacity to fund Al Qaeda undetected? do you have any idea how the real world works or just another school leaver playing with dad's phone? Do you know that in a Al Qaeda's captivity, Jonathan is safer in the hands
of Al Qaeda than Buhari?

Stop trying to paint Buharis herdsmen ad Alqaeda becuase they are not , I was referring to Fulani herdsmen under the auspices of Miyetti Allah and yes Buhari is clearly in support of all the wing they have been doing
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by jpphilips(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Stop trying to paint Buharis herdsmen ad Alqaeda becuase they are not , I was referring to Fulani herdsmen under the auspices of Miyetti Allah and yes Buhari is clearly in support of all the wing they have been doing

You are not intelligent enough to know what the post is about, why don't you try the celebrities section. when the time comes, Myetti Allah will realize they are not safe with these invaders regardless of sharing ethnicity with them, do you rem those Sheikhs
that were hailing Boko when they killed Christians? where are they today? all dead from BHT attacks, you have no idea how the world of terror works.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by MistadeRegal(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
jpphilips:

Ghana was worst hit than Nigeria, they weren't so dumb to blame the ethnicity of their president for it, that is the difference!!

Ehen!
For real?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by FarahAideed: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
jpphilips:

You are not intelligent enough to know what the post is about, why don't you try the celebrities section. when the time comes, Myetti Allah will realize they are not safe with these invaders regardless of sharing ethnicity with them, do you rem those Sheikhs
that were hailing Boko when they killed Christians? where are they today? all dead from BHT attacks, you have no idea how the world of terror works.

With consistent IS scores of genius and many innovation to my name yet you think I am not smart enough to see where you are going ..you are a known Buharist on this forum so I know where you are headed with this Alqeda narrative
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by jpphilips(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

With consistent IS scores of genius and many innovation to my name yet you think I am not smart enough to see where you are going ..you are a known Buharist on this forum so I know where you are headed with this Alqeda narrative

Its IQ not IS, now go back to school.
Re: Fulani Attacks: 3 Ghanaian Soldiers Fight For Life by FarahAideed: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
jpphilips:

Its IQ not IS, now go back to school.

See how ur IQ has failed you again ... A guy with great IS will know it was an auto correct but you with 65 IQ can't know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Historic Handshakes That Shook The World / Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump / The Truth Behind The 2018 G7 Summit Drama Finally Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.