Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

… Not Interested In Ending Fulani Herdsmen Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / … Not Interested In Ending Fulani Herdsmen Killings (306 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

… Not Interested In Ending Fulani Herdsmen Killings by shehuolayinka(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari continuous lukewarm attitude towards mass killings perpetrated by herdsmen in Benue and other part of the country risk bringing the country down and turning Benue State into second Borno, coupled with the continuous tagging of Fulani (herdsmen) as murderers.

People are right to feel afraid over Fulani herdsmen actions, the stories of how Fulanis became part of Nigeria is (stupidly) enough to strike fear.
I had thought the corrupt laden government of Goodluck Jonathan would be the one to disintegrate Nigeria, was expecting Muhammadu Buhari government to be the one that would move us closer to explosion and disintegration.

He, just like most past northern president is clearly supervising a Northern agenda government, selective anti-corruption fight, cronyism and clannishness.

The country is in chaos, hunger is rife and people are visibly angry.

I fear for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

There Are Threats To My Life Over Benue Anti-open Grazing Law - Gov. Ortom Says / All Relief Items For IDPs Were Judiciously Distributed - Obaseki's Aide / Buhari’s Policy Document Agrees Goodluck Jonathan Grew Economy Despite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.