Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Dagrin Is Alive And Improving - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dagrin Is Alive And Improving (1279 Views)

Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dagrin Is Alive And Improving by chelseabmw(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2010
[b]HE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE, THANKGOD

http://www.nightlifeafrica.co.uk/extra_news.php?nid=1363

Contrary to rumours making the rounds that rapper Dagrin who has been under admission at LUTH, following a horrendous car crash that left him unconscious since early Wednesday, has passed, we are pleased to inform you that the young man is very much alive, responding to treatment and surrounded by his close friends and family members.

Our reporter, who has spoken with his manager, as well as LUTH staff, says the rapper is 'in a more stable state' and already out of Intensive Care, after undergoing another successful operation on Friday.

A top industry source, who was allowed to see him on Friday, also confirmed there's 'no cause for alarm'.

It is believed that he was transfered from ICU to the private wing of the teaching hospital, Saturday. His minders were trying to make deposit payment for the transfer, when NET visited eary Saturday.

Dagrin was involved in an accident in the early hours of Wednesday, in Mushin, Lagos, on his way home.

He was initially rushed to a nearby hospital Tai Solarin Hospital, before he was transferred to LUTH.

There has been an outpour of emotions, since the news broke about his accident and situation – with hundreds of thousands praying ceaselessly for his quick recovery.

'I'm with Dagrin now, and he's getting better', his label mate DJ Zeez told friends through a Blackberry broadcast message, late Saturday. 'Please for God's sake, stop the rumours. Dagrin is alive and well' he stated.
[/b]
Re: Dagrin Is Alive And Improving by chelseabmw(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2010
am so happy he is alive, My day is back to normal.
Re: Dagrin Is Alive And Improving by FBS: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2010
Thanks for this post. Cos man, I was in a state of SHOCK!!!

DAGRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oluwa ti segun fun e!
Re: Dagrin Is Alive And Improving by bimbizzle: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2010
thank God !!!!!!!!I was hoping his death would be a rumour,
Re: Dagrin Is Alive And Improving by lalaboi(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2010
FBS:

Thanks for this post. Cos man, I was in a state of SHOCK!!!

DAGRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oluwa ti segun fun e!

The BB twiiter message this blog is talking about was sent 17th April. . . .
Re: Dagrin Is Alive And Improving by lalaboi(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2010

(1)

9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday / Nigeria's New Sexy, Hot Female Music Group, Sugar Girls / Music; Skuki – “Gbemileke Remix” ft. Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.